First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be a stupid question, but have any hybrid builds been scheduled yet? I feel like I've seen a few hybrid buyers on here say they've been scheduled.
My hybrid is already built but Ford is not shipping. Deliveries even on built ones supposedly still 1 1/2 months into January for some reason. I asked my dealer and he did not even know. With so few cars they can sell off their lot, he sounded a little upset Ford's hold on hybrids is also holding up his commission.
Sponsored

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One can only hope. I ordered JUNE 11th. No vin, no scheduling as of yet. Originally ordered Hybrid XLT + Lux, changed to Hybrid Lariat + Lux in early/mid July.
Yeouch! You ordered in June way before the long line. If yours is at a big dealer like LM, that could be the reason you still have no build. Your dealer should have warned you about their allocation status before taking your order. If they have 100 orders but only get 10 allocations per month, that could be the reason you sit behind other people who ordered in Sept.

This old fashioned allocation attempt to be fair to dealers is very unfair to consumers.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Yeouch! You ordered in June way before the long line. If yours is at a big dealer like LM, that could be the reason you still have no build. Your dealer should have warned you about their allocation status before taking your order. If they have 100 orders but only get 10 allocations per month, that could be the reason you sit behind other people who ordered in Sept.

This old fashioned allocation attempt to be fair to dealers is very unfair to consumers.
Yes but you have to feed your dealers, there's really no business without them. From Ford's perspective the dealers are basically the customer.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure why im even checking my email today, but I am.

I know good and well I won't see scheduling for a few months at least.

Sponsored

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Haha. I’m in the same boat. Just ordered a few days ahead of you on 10/26, but I’m still checking!

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thursdays will become the most depressing day of the week....until you're scheduled.

jmjjr6

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Are you kidding tomorrow is 3 weeks of scheduling I'm almost sure about your truck being pulled into the assembly line, take into note we had 2 or 3 weeks of no build schedule so you can say you have been in waiting for 4 weeks ...... 😉 your truck will get scheduled to get build this week! Please post if you get urs I'm very curious now.
Not scheduled yet.

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
Not scheduled yet.
Dude so I feel ya my heart is broken too phuck I have to call the dealership but they told me useful info about emails with dealer and ford are super slow so be expecting it all the way into tomorrow, best case scenario.... idk but nothing really useful lol 😆 I also learn that the dealer got 2 hybrid orders today and mine should be next ( but we know that's not true) might only tolerate 1 more Thursday just cuz they are pissing me off lol they be play us and keeping us in this loop

Sponsored

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
Ordered My Maverick Hybrid Lariat on August 1 got my build date today.
Congratulations 🎊 hmmm maybe next week for me? :,( since some of them are August... did you have a moonroof and a rear sliding window like mine?

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would think the Pilot could go on for another 100k miles easy as long as it's maintained.
Yes but she doesn’t want to sink any more money into it. Already had start replacing things like the alternator, etc. that was probably due but still worry about other stuff.

Kurt Watson

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maveric
Waiting got 1K harder this month in car repairs. Was seriously flirting with dealer ecoboost, STX Ranger, manual Civic, etc.
At least the engine didn't need a rebuild, but the service dept. is swamped these days. And the used market looks like Cold War grocery store shelves.
What would y'all have been tempted to look at if waiting for the Hybrid was impossible?
This shortage of chips and other imports from China IS WHY WE NEED TO BUILD IN AMERICA !!!

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I order my in 7 July and they always push the date ...now is 13 December...delivery 10 January I'm starting to stop to believe on Ford
Yeah this is no longer amusing IMO. Especially because we have absolutely no idea. I mean some of us need new cars sooner than later. I may have look at something else soon. I can’t afford to wait until February/March.
Sponsored