First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In case any of you wanted to see the process of a spray-in Rhino liner, especially now that Ford has basically stopped installing spray-ins from the factory.

I removed the spray in liner from my original build back in September when I head about constraints and it got scheduled for build the next week.

My friend owns a Rhino-liner franchise here in the Chicago area. Took my truck there an hour after I picked it up from the dealer. Here are a few pics of the process. It is sprayed on up to 1/4 inch thick and a little thinner on the sides. They etch the bed with 36 grit first to promote adhesion and tape and cover the entire truck to avoid over-spray. They also remove all the misc plastic panels and screws. Lifetime warranty on product and workmanship. It can be re-died black again later if it should dull. Its a little more soft or rubbery than LINE-X which i like because Line X that I have seen can scratch your skin and your stuff because its like hard sandpaper. Highly recommend the Rhino.

Ford Maverick Rhino liner being applied -- photos IMG_91061

Ford Maverick Rhino liner being applied -- photos IMG_91071(1)

Ford Maverick Rhino liner being applied -- photos IMG_91091

Ford Maverick Rhino liner being applied -- photos IMG_91221

Ford Maverick Rhino liner being applied -- photos IMG_91231

Ford Maverick Rhino liner being applied -- photos IMG_91241

Ford Maverick Rhino liner being applied -- photos IMG_91251
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They didnt cover up all the screw holes did they?

OP
OP
vezpa

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Surfergirl

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
In case any of you wanted to see the process of a spray-in Rhino liner, especially now that Ford has basically stopped installing spray-ins from the factory.

I removed the spray in liner from my original build back in September when I head about constraints and it got scheduled for build the next week.

My friend owns a Rhino-liner franchise here in the Chicago area. Took my truck there an hour after I picked it up from the dealer. Here are a few pics of the process. It is sprayed on up to 1/4 inch thick and a little thinner on the sides. They etch the bed with 36 grit first to promote adhesion and tape and cover the entire truck to avoid over-spray. They also remove all the misc plastic panels and screws. Lifetime warranty on product and workmanship. It can be re-died black again later if it should dull. Its a little more soft or rubbery than LINE-X which i like because Line X that I have seen can scratch your skin and your stuff because its like hard sandpaper. Highly recommend the Rhino.

IMG_91061.jpg

IMG_91071(1).jpg

IMG_91091.jpg

IMG_91221.jpg

IMG_91231.jpg

IMG_91241.jpg

IMG_91251.jpg
Love it and yours is white yay I can't wait to get mine

Sponsored

damnclose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Caravan, 2002 Chevy Silverado 4X4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_91061.jpg

IMG_91071(1).jpg

IMG_91091.jpg

IMG_91221.jpg

IMG_91231.jpg

IMG_91241.jpg

IMG_91251.jpg
What did they charge?

Sandstorm

Banned
Banned
First Name
Anonymous
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
What did they charge?
Not OP but I called Line-X after placing my Maverick order and they told me a ranger would be $550 so a truck with a smaller bed would be a little less. That was for the premium Line-X.

I didn't realize there was a huge difference between the two but I'd rather have a more rubbery liner than a sandpaper liner.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
How much do Rhino liners usually run? I know Line-X tends to be like 500 which is what I was planning to get but I hadn't thought about getting something softer, I'll look into rhino for sure.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_91061.jpg

IMG_91071(1).jpg

IMG_91091.jpg

IMG_91221.jpg

IMG_91231.jpg

IMG_91241.jpg

IMG_91251.jpg
Did you have to set up an appointment well in advance to have it done? Just wondering if outfits like this are having the same kind of supply issues as Ford and everyone else.

Sponsored

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_91061.jpg

IMG_91071(1).jpg

IMG_91091.jpg

IMG_91221.jpg

IMG_91231.jpg

IMG_91241.jpg

IMG_91251.jpg
👌 🙌

OP
OP
vezpa

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What did they charge?
Did you have to set up an appointment well in advance to have it done? Just wondering if outfits like this are having the same kind of supply issues as Ford and everyone else.
I called my friend 5 days advance for an apt. He had product supply issues in the spring but he ordered so much he has plenty for a while. We talked at length about this. I can't give you a price because it wouldn't be my price but you would pay a little bit more than Ford charged. The cost of these liners really vary from market to market as I see Line X dealers charging a lot more in my area. (NW Indian and Chicagoland) Lifetime guarantee and installation.

oldfatguy

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997ranger 2006 fusion 2001 bmw330ci 2004.5w3500
did it fill the seams between the floor and side on the inner fender and back?

ThrowbacK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t mind getting it from another company instead of Ford but I still kind of want it to have the ford logo on the back. Only way to get that is going thru ford I’m guessing

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
check under your taillights for over spray. There's a straight shot thru the 12v acc hole that goes to the tail light. Mine had many black dots.
Sponsored