First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone recieved theirs yet? Would love to see pictures. I have mine on order, but want a better view.
Sponsored

MarkFranMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered! Thanks. The aluminum construction is a big selling point for me since we live in the rust belt. Is stainless hardware something that could be an option? We have to treat our cars like ocean-going vessels.
Have you received yours, would love to see a picture

Mopedmatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect
Received it but haven’t had the time to put it on yet. Waiting for better weather. I will add a couple photos when it’s on.

mou

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid, '13 BRZ, '99 Impreza
Are there plans to make bestop covers for the maverick too?

mav.nificent

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Ford Maverick FX4 (On Order)
My Xtrusion order should be here any day now!

Sponsored

Mopedmatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect
Have you received yours, would love to see a picture
It’s here and ready to go on but a mix up with the mounting brackets has me waiting for parts again unfortunately. One piece of advice- if you want to attempt to put it together solo, a bike stand helps stabilize it while under construction.

Ford Maverick Xtrusion Overland XTR1 Bed Rack released 6BA0C7EA-26C6-4759-B50D-482F2EED9843

MarkFranMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s here and ready to go on but a mix up with the mounting brackets has me waiting for parts again unfortunately. One piece of advice- if you want to attempt to put it together solo, a bike stand helps stabilize it while under construction.

6BA0C7EA-26C6-4759-B50D-482F2EED9843.jpeg
What bracketry was mixed up? Wide wing vs standard?

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey guys, I am here to answer any questions regarding Xtrusion Overland.

We do need a better description! Working on it.... The premise of this bedrack is to give the user full adaptability of the system. Where it would be $1K for the rack you would have options to later add a different height kit for around $200, or if you were to modify it or add things to it in any way or form its possible. It is super DIY friendly and based on standard T-Slot extrusion such as 8020.net

The possibilities are greater than any other bedrack in the market. We have customers adding all kinds of structures and accessories. You'd also save as you don't need additional plates and accessories to mount items to the bedrack, as you can mount universally on any of the 4 sides of the extrusion.

The bedrack would be around 60-70 lbs depending on config options.

Here is a vid explaining more about it:

Here is a video detailing the installation process:

And of course it is all top materials and made in USA. ;)

We're looking forward to entering the Maverick market, so if you're interested we'll offer a pre-launch discount!

Let me know if you have questions!
Hey Alan, I have a question about the 20 inch lifted one. I have a hard-shell Rooftop tent which is the generic version of the roof nest sparrow. My concern is I need it to clear the antenna do move it forward so it does not hang on the back. How would that fit on this XTR1? do you have any examples? Would a smaller size work if I intended to remove the antenna for the stubby Ranger type? What pre-launch discount are you offering and how long would I have to take advantage of it?

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL 4K Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

How long did this take you to get? I just placed my order yesterday!

dpop

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW tiguan

What size did you get?

Sponsored

MarkFranMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Alan, I have a question about the 20 inch lifted one. I have a hard-shell Rooftop tent which is the generic version of the roof nest sparrow. My concern is I need it to clear the antenna do move it forward so it does not hang on the back. How would that fit on this XTR1? do you have any examples? Would a smaller size work if I intended to remove the antenna for the stubby Ranger type? What pre-launch discount are you offering and how long would I have to take advantage of it?
" How about we set a discount to Maverick Truck Club. We'll discount 15% to the first 5 sets. Use "maverickclub". As discount code. 😉 " From a previous post on this thread.

Mopedmatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect
So I got it on with the correct brackets. It fits well and with the 20” version I can just barely clear the shark fin and the stubby antenna I ordered from cravenspeed.com. My original order placed in November was delayed due to supply chain issues but those may be resolved now. Getting the brackets swapped out was quick and easy after an email to the company. Props to the business for great service.

I haven’t loaded it with anything yet but a quick drive up to 60 mph didn’t reveal any wind noise issues. Some ladder racks howl… this one was quiet for me but ymmv.

Ford Maverick Xtrusion Overland XTR1 Bed Rack released E6ADB999-A418-40A8-930B-E01E480E29C3

dpop

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW tiguan
So I got it on with the correct brackets. It fits well and with the 20” version I can just barely clear the shark fin and the stubby antenna I ordered from cravenspeed.com. My original order placed in November was delayed due to supply chain issues but those may be resolved now. Getting the brackets swapped out was quick and easy after an email to the company. Props to the business for great service.

I haven’t loaded it with anything yet but a quick drive up to 60 mph didn’t reveal any wind noise issues. Some ladder racks howl… this one was quiet for me but ymmv.

E6ADB999-A418-40A8-930B-E01E480E29C3.jpeg
Looks good! I'm looking at buying the same thing to haul my paddleboard. I was curious about road noise being that I would need to probably get a 20" as well. Let me know if its bad above 60. And did you choose the aluminum colored top bars or can you request those to be black as well? Thanks!

Mopedmatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect
Longer items may need more support with another bar over the cab. If I was hauling a canoe I’d consider adding another bar up front. Raw aluminum is the only option for the top bars I saw but they could probably powder coat them if you preferred.

dpop

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW tiguan
Longer items may need more support with another bar over the cab. If I was hauling a canoe I’d consider adding another bar up front. Raw aluminum is the only option for the top bars I saw but they could probably powder coat them if you preferred.
How’s the road noise? Would you mind posting some more pics?
Sponsored