Sponsored

XLT to Lariat headlights -- conversion harness?

Eja20

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Efrain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dose anyone know where I can find a harness or if there’s one to convert the xlt to uses the led headlights from the lariat
Sponsored

eighty4south

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT, FX4, 4K Tow, Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

What are you putting in yours?

Sponsored

24atlasmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick XLT, Lux, FX4, AWD, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Appreciate it. I’m swapping mine out my buddy wants to buy mine but he has an xlt this would make it a whole lot easier
I know this a long time later but I have tried to find this harness, and contact the company to no avail. I really need these harnesses to make the bap lariat lights work in my truck! @Eja20 did you have success getting the lights to work properly?

OP
OP

Eja20

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Efrain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know this a long time later but I have tried to find this harness, and contact the company to no avail. I really need these harnesses to make the bap lariat lights work in my truck! @Eja20 did you have success getting the lights to work properly?
I have a lariat was told my lights when I bought them were from a lariat but they were from an xlt so they didn’t work the exact way I wanted them to. I never installed them there just sitting in my parts truck

24atlasmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have a lariat was told my lights when I bought them were from a lariat but they were from an xlt so they didn’t work the exact way I wanted them to. I never installed them there just sitting in my parts truck
Sorry to hear that. I’ve seen on here that @2016BoostedGreyGoose may make a harness. I am hoping to hear back from them soon! I just want these lights to work haha!

24atlasmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

update: i got my lights to work temporarily, did a lin after a day, they shut down again, will not power up, no clue why. everything in bcm is set correctly. been waiting for almost 3 weeks and multiple messages to 2016boostedgraygoose with not a single response. I just with i could get these stupid lights working!!!
Sponsored