Sponsored

Wonder whose Maverick that was or will be?

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's hard to imagine that battery powered drill putting all the lug nuts on at the same time and that fast is torqueing the lug nuts to the specs I've seen mentioned on this forum ( 148ft/lbs ).

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
It's hard to imagine that battery powered drill putting all the lug nuts on at the same time and that fast is torqueing the lug nuts to the specs I've seen mentioned on this forum ( 148ft/lbs ).

Yes, it torques them perfectly and it is torque verified twice a day

OP
OP

Timaysz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ya I didn't even think about that I would hope that's just getting the nuts on and snug and to be tourqed later?

Sponsored

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FIrst thing I thought when I saw that fancy "tool"!

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would stay off tiktok unless you enjoy having all your information fed to the Chinese government
As well as many others who have been bribed. At least they have your location towers etc and at what times etc and can match any numbers who have repeatedly been at same location as you have been multiple times.

Motorjunkie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 vette, 71Fiat 850, 91 Mercedes 500SL, 2001 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Having worked in manufacturing building GE locomotive engines, there are many ingenious and wonderfully accurate multi-spindle torquing devices out there that I used every day before I retired and I would trust more than an ape with an air impact gun at the quickie shop. And also, I agree. Get rid of your tik tok app.
Sponsored