thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was a full on ACC hater until I used it a few times on long jaunts to the cottage.

Now would not buy a vehicle without this feature. There’s definitely a learning curve as to when and where ACC is best suited for the conditions but when the stars align, it’s amazing and can turn a nightmare commute into a pleasant drive.

Got totally lucky because I thought it was included in 360 package on XLT but Ford makes you add Lariat trim to get it which I ended up doing for other reasons.
As you probably know, you can choose between Adaptive Cruise Control and Standard Cruise Control in the Vehicle Settings in the Lariat Luxury Package.

Use the instrument cluster display to select the following:
Select Settings.
Select Driver Assistance.
Select Cruise Control.
Select Normal.

The cruise control indicator replaces the adaptive cruise control indicator if you select normal cruise control.The gap setting does not display, and the system does not respond to lead vehicles. Automatic braking remains active to maintain set speed. The system remembers the last setting when you start your vehicle.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Use the instrument cluster display to select the following:
Select Settings.
Select Driver Assistance.
Select Cruise Control.
Select Normal.
It's actually somewhat annoying that it takes so many menus to switch especially come winter and it starts yelling at you that the radar is obstructed.

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Have had it for over five years on my 2017 RAV4. Wouldn't be without it.
Sponsored