First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know it's kind of an inappropriate topic on a Maverick forum but I'm wondering where the heck is the new Ford Ranger at? It was supposed to be released last year as a 2023 model but then the UAW strikes kicked in towards the end of the year. Now the new Ranger is slated as a '24MY. Since time has passed, they should be in production at this point, right? It shares the same platform as the full-size Bronco which is in production and can easily be found at most dealerships but yet the Ranger is virtually nonexistent. I've noticed not one dealership around here has either a '23 OBS or a new '24. Not that I would want one but I'm just curious to see one in person. I do not like the significant price bumps across the trims because it has definitely lost a lot of affordability, especially if you get one with options such as a Lariat or the new Raptor trim. Even the XLT is steep on its price which will more than likely be the bread and butter trim for typical buyers. I keep checking online for new 24 Rangers for sale across the country and all I get are stock photos. Yet, the new Colorado has been out for the last year and the all-new Tacoma is now making its way to dealerships. Ford needs to catch up with the competition and get the new Ranger out there!
Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just another screwed up launch by ford, they have a track record for that….

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It was always a '24 MY vehicle for the US, but as you mention due to the UAW strike affecting that plant that also produces the Bronco the didn't build many those initial months.

Ford Maverick Where's the New Ranger? 1707177269358-

Although according to the January production report they manufactured 2,644 last month.

OP
OP
MightyMaverick

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was always a '24 MY vehicle for the US, but as you mention due to the UAW strike affecting that plant that also produces the Bronco the didn't build many those initial months.

1707177269358-png.png

Although according to the January production report they manufactured 2,644 last month.
Oops. I thought it was supposed to be a 2023 model year like the Chevy Colorado. My bad.

Hunters Edge

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost