Sponsored

When Will You Take Delivery of Your Maverick? Win A Gift for Your Truck!

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hi Dear Maverick Owners or Future Owners,

This is a small research to know more about our members here.

What year your Maverick is? How long did you wait to take delivery of your Maverick?
What Maverick is the easiest and fastest to get? if someone doesn't wanna wait years for it :ROFLMAO:

Please leave your comment on this thread and we will randomly pick six owners to give away our products.

Also we are offering a 10% discount on our products, please check the link below if you are looking to add more storage space to your Maverick
Link to Promotional Products
Discount Code: 10MAVTRUCK

Ford Maverick When Will You Take Delivery of Your Maverick? Win A Gift for Your Truck! 1688445563865

Winners Announcement🤩

Thank you all so much for your participation! So glad to hear that most of you have taken delivery of your truck and are enjoying it!
Here please check the giveaway drawing video to know who wins the prize for his/her Maverick!

Congratulations to @vRS @mdl20813 @Joofchicago @Last Truck Ever @JesTr @kentsa1 !
Please message me with your address and the expected item in our poster above.

Please check our storefront on Amazon if you are interested in more Muslogy products. We will hold more fun events with Maverick owners here. Thank you all again for your support!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Solarforce35

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Buick Encore GX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What year your Maverick is? How long did you wait to take delivery of your Maverick?
What Maverick is the easiest and fastest to get? if someone doesn't wanna wait years for it :ROFLMAO:

Please leave your comment on this thread and we will randomly pick six owners to give away our products.

Also we are offering a 10% discount on our products, please check the link below if you are looking to add more storage space to your Maverick

1688445563865.jpeg
I'm looking at about 9 1/2 months for mine. I ordered a 2023 XL hybrid. The XLT Ecoboosts seem to be the easiest (fastest) to get.

OB1e

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll play!
My xlt hybrid is a 2023. Waited 502 days.
The easiest to get now is any Ecoboost model with no hitch, mud flaps, paint protection, tonneau cover, and any bedliner.

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

1688445563865.jpeg
Waiting since Sep 16 2022. The only positive of waiting this long is that the aftermarket scene has really flourished. When I first got on MTC there was some stuff coming out here and there but now there's a ton of things available for both EB and hybrids

vRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
I'll let you know if I ever get it 😄

Sponsored

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

2022 here that took 83 days from order to delivery (7/9/21 - 9/30/21)

Easiest one to get is the one you see unlocked and running 😂

MavvyBoy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

1688445563865.jpeg
Got a 2023 XL Hybrid and waited about 5 months for it.
Id say the easiest at the moment would be any ecoboost with no spray in bedliner, the hitch and a couple others.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting... scheduled for week of 8/21/23, which is 570+ days from original order date. I will definitely be in the 600 day wait club by the time I take delivery.

burger_time

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been officially waiting since September 17, but I was definitely interested since they first announced the Maverick in June of 2021. As of now my Cactus Gray Lariat hybrid is scheduled for the beginning of August, so it's looking like my wait time is going to be right around the 1 year mark.

Sponsored

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine in 2021, picked it up in March 2023. Part of that wait time was true 'covid' related issues. Without that being a factor, I probably still would have waited. I've always wanted a smaller pickup and having great gas mileage is a SUPER bonus.
Thanks for the discount code!

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order for XL hybrid placed August 1, 2021. Keys handed over by the dealer March 21, 2022.

"What Maverick is the easiest and fastest to get? if someone doesn't wanna wait years for it."

XLT Ecoboost with no bells and whistles.

Maverick Life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Waited ~300 days for a 2023 hybrid.

Fastest/easiest way to get a Maverick today is pay more, be flexible with trims, packages, and options, and travel to pick it up. If you're ordering a 2024 though - EcoBoost XLT is the way to go.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered on August 9, 2021 and received it on December 16, 2021. I had one of the first hybrid in my region.

Joofchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1688445563865.jpeg
Still no news on my 2023 XLT hybrid since Sept of 2022.
Sponsored