Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C Max Energi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello,

Long time viewer first time posting. I feel that I have been getting conflicting information and I’m trying to attempt to get a clear answer. My Maverick was a 2023 order that did not get built and was rolled over to a 2024 order. My current priority is set at a 17. My dealer has advised me multiple times that they did a COVP and best I can tell the order numbers match. This is what my dealer told me when I asked them to see why I was not a priority 2 “Ford has chosen the orders to schedule based on time and our priority which we put all the replacement orders to 17 versus 19. As Ford is selecting the orders they can build out of the 17’s they will change it to a 02 pushing it to the top as they can pull and build them”.
What I have been told is that something misaligned and the order should be manually requested to Ford by my dealer to be a priority two. Has anybody experienced this and what did you do to correct this if I should be a priority two. Sorry if this has been answered else where I did a search and didn’t find anything.
Sponsored

Bigbill27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When my 22 was converted to a 23, The dealer placed it to a priority 19. Within a short time, Ford changed it to a priority 2 and they scheduled me within a month.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It's possible that the person you're talking to doesn't know what they are talking about. But Ford suggested that dealers place 22->23 rollover orders at priority 3. Not 17, or 19.

If you search here you'll see prior discussions to that regard. You'll also see that others have said their dealers set their rollover orders at something other than 3, and Ford can't force them to do otherwise.

sundog

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was is just recently reordered? If it was same dealer, same order number, same customer name it should have gone to 2 automatically. I remember seeing a memo posted here about getting that as well as those reorders in ASAP. Others have posted that they got bumped out of priority 2 if they made any changes after the 2024 order was in and maybe the dealer needed to request it back to 2. Was automatic for me, good luck getting it sorted.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was is just recently reordered? If it was same dealer, same order number, same customer name it should have gone to 2 automatically. I remember seeing a memo posted here about getting that as well as those reorders in ASAP. Others have posted that they got bumped out of priority 2 if they made any changes after the 2024 order was in and maybe the dealer needed to request it back to 2. Was automatic for me, good luck getting it sorted.
Exactly right, if everything was entered correctly on the new order, Ford should have upgraded to priority 2 a few months ago....

So something went wrong and the order wasn't upgraded like it should have been. Or the 24 order was entered late, after Ford did the upgrading to 2.

Sponsored

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Need to get this straighted out. Your private offer is at stake also. Your dealer needs to tell Ford it's a carryover order. They need to make sure everything is the same as last year's order right down to your name and address. The dealer should have you at a PC 3. But if it's showing as a carryover Ford will raise it to a 2 anyway.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Need to get this straighted out. Your private offer is at stake also. Your dealer needs to tell Ford it's a carryover order. They need to make sure everything is the same as last year's order right down to your name and address. The dealer should have you at a PC 3. But if it's showing as a carryover Ford will raise it to a 2 anyway.
Ford matches it by dealership, name and order number. If any those change, they won't find it as a rollover for priority or incentives.

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's possible that the person you're talking to doesn't know what they are talking about. But Ford suggested that dealers place 22->23 rollover orders at priority 3. Not 17, or 19.

If you search here you'll see prior discussions to that regard. You'll also see that others have said their dealers set their rollover orders at something other than 3, and Ford can't force them to do otherwise.
My understanding is only FORD can set a priority below 10 not a dealer.

I was chatting with my sales person yesterday and he mentioned they only had one Maverick scheduled this week and they are one of the top sellers in this area.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My understanding is only FORD can set a priority below 10 not a dealer.

I was chatting with my sales person yesterday and he mentioned they only had one Maverick scheduled this week and they are one of the top sellers in this area.
That was the old way. For 2024 Maverick orders, 3 is the lowest.

Coyote

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Coyote
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a Rollover Hybrid, it was entered at the Dealer as a 10, I went and changed the Power to a 2.0 Eco. now the printed at dealer preview sheet is Priority . 02.
Sponsored