Sponsored

2022 orders rolled over to 2023

McDrewber26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rouge
If anyone cares I just spoke with Ford customer service about the email sent out a few weeks ago. I was told all 2022 orders who do not change anything on there original truck orders will "100 percent" roll over. There is absolutely nothing you need to do. Also some of the 22 orders will be 23 models but you will automatically be ahead of anyone changing or going to 23 new orders. To be honest I still have my doubts, but it was nice to hear out of an actual Ford customer service rep.
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was going to yell "BUT THE EMAIL SAID WE HAVE TO SEND IN A NEW ORDER!!!!"

But upon reading it again, the closest they get to actually saying we need to Re-Order is this sentence.

"This private offer may be applied towards the order and purchase of a 2023 Maverick."

Now.....could that be interpreted to mean we DO need to Re-Order a 2023, as there will be no roll-overs? Yes. Could that be interpreted to mean we DO NOT need to Re-Order a 2023 and the "order" for a 2023 will be automatic with no action from us? Yes.

As usual, Ford has left a lot of grey area in their communication. Makes it easier for them to defend themselves later.

OP
OP

McDrewber26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rouge

But upon reading it again, the closest they get to actually saying we need to Re-Order is this sentence.

"This private offer may be applied towards the order and purchase of a 2023 Maverick."

Now.....could that be interpreted to mean we DO need to Re-Order a 2023, as there will be no roll-overs? Yes. Could that be interpreted to mean we DO NOT need to Re-Order a 2023 and the "order" for a 2023 will be automatic with no action from us? Yes.

As usual, Ford has left a lot of grey area in their communication. Makes it easier for them to defend themselves later.

I forgot to mention my dealer told me the same thing. The customer service rep said for me to trust me dealer. Lol this is turning into a real shit show.

Pretzelpimp

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
They canceld mine on june 30 in time to makz the 4 july a real bluz kill
Sponsored