BEAU
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What Were the 2022 Lariat Luxury Package options for 2022

Hey guys. I could really use some help. I’m away fro my computer on the road and typing this on my phone.

My dealer just called. They have a 2022 Mav hybrid coming in tomorrow and the owner passed it up. They will contact me first thing in the morning for a deposit. They want 32,735for it. I think I’m going to take it. I just don’t know the details on what it comes with.

I don’t see a sunroof on the window sticker and I’m fine with that.
I don’t see power outlets on the window sticker either.

Im mostly concerned with the radar cruise control and stop and go. I don’t see that on the window sticker . I see the 360 package but not the assist.

does anyone here have a detailed breakdown that they could post here for me so I know that I’m getting. It would help me out a lot. Thank you so much everyone.
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For the 2022, I'm not sure the Stop-and-Go was a separate thing. You might have a solid truck there.

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Ford Maverick and some motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Adaptive cruise came on the lariat luxury package in 22 and was one of the things separated from that package for 23. $32,735 is msrp for hybrid lariat lux with no other options, it's exactly how mine is ordered so that's a great deal and I'm super jealous.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stop and go was part of the Lux package on 2022. Sounds to me with no outlet it doesn't have Lux. If you want stop and go ACC it'll need that. Does it bedliner, heated wheel, wireless charging pad? Those are other Lux package items.

Sponsored

6591E7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 22 lariat with copilot 360, not copilot 360A. 360A has the radar cruise. But....... someone added it to their vehicle. I MAY do that myself. I live the adaptive cruise in my wife's car.

OP
OP
MAVERICK OCD

MAVERICK OCD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
BEAU
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you all!!!! I think I’m going to buy it tomorrow. I owe you all a huge thank you for the quick response. You are all great. Attached is the window sticker. Any last minute advice is appreciated but I think I’m going to buy it.

Ford Maverick What Were the 2022 Lariat Luxury Package options for 2022 985A9954-676E-49A6-8503-D7685A429471

OP
OP
MAVERICK OCD

MAVERICK OCD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
BEAU
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh,why does it say 4G hotspot removal? I don’t know why I would need internet while I’m driving anyway. Should I try to add that back in. Like, do you use it for software updates or something?

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh,why does it say 4G hotspot removal? I don’t know why I would need internet while I’m driving anyway. Should I try to add that back in. Like, do you use it for software updates or something?
no, your good there, it's just for kids and friends

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's got the Lux package, so ACC is good to go! Don't worry about 4g removal. Just use your phone as a hot spot if needed cheaper and same thing.

If you get this for at or even near MSRP it's a home run. Great vehicle hope it works out. Good luck.

Sponsored

triangulumhalohydra

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have this build except in carbonized gray. I love it and MSRP is a steal for a non-ordered mav.

I have to say, the ACC and lane keep (included in the lariat lux package) is a game-changer and I'm amazed more folks don't opt for it. I use it all the time, especially in traffic and it takes away 90% of the stress. Seriously, it's awesome.

Good luck with the purchase tomorrow!

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You can't add it back in. That's one of the items Ford removed during the model year because of supply constraints.

Last edited:

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just picked up our VB lariat hybrid a couple weeks ago. Same options lux and 360. Just 502 miles on it and haven’t put gas in it yet 72 miles left to empty. Loving it and it has all the options you asked about.

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The hotspot isn’t worth it. Just use your phone as said before. Why pay AT&T just for extra data at a jacked up rate? Not worth it plus it’s old 4G.

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you all!!!! I think I’m going to buy it tomorrow. I owe you all a huge thank you for the quick response. You are all great. Attached is the window sticker. Any last minute advice is appreciated but I think I’m going to buy it.

985A9954-676E-49A6-8503-D7685A429471.png
You’re definitely getting a great deal….. Congrats on having the good fortune to work with an ethical dealer / salesman to get your Mav at MSRP.

Not that it matters now but I wonder why the original customer declined the order instead of just flipping it…. Maybe financial or other personal reasons? Anyway, enjoy your new truck.
Sponsored