Sponsored

What accessories do you already own, that you plan on using with your Maverick?

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Curious what everyone has, and how well it will all integrate with the truck. For example, I have an old Yakima ski rack that I used with a traditional roof rack/cross-bars and I think I can fabricate a cross-bar system to bolt on to the bedside. Hitch-mounted stuff should obviously be straight forward, but show me what gear you guys & gals got!

Ford Maverick What accessories do you already own, that you plan on using with your Maverick? 1630066205676
Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious what everyone has, and how well it will all integrate with the truck. For example, I have an old Yakima ski rack that I used with a traditional roof rack/cross-bars and I think I can fabricate a cross-bar system to bolt on to the bedside. Hitch-mounted stuff should obviously be straight forward, but show me what gear you guys & gals got!

1630066205676.png
I plan on using my Saris Bike Rack set up sideways (So many different ways to configure this!) inside the bed. In this manner, the bike will be perpendicular to the rear window - eliminating a blocked / hampered view!
Ford Maverick What accessories do you already own, that you plan on using with your Maverick? 1630067753163
The only cosmetic problem... when I bought it 8 years ago (for the back of my Mint Green 2009 Honda Accord *forgot about that lousy car*)...I wanted to "take a chance" with a bold color... and I hate the color! It is a muted Lime Green... but when set up inside the bed (Rapid Red) I will always be celebrating X-mas!

Last edited:

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Speedometer HUD and dashcam.
Wow... you can install those from aftermarket sources? The HUD I would like to now about.. a camera - nah... do you have a link to a source? And I suppose that would jeopardize the Ford Factory Warranty?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow... you can install those from aftermarket sources? The HUD I would like to now about.. a camera - nah... do you have a link to a source? And I suppose that would jeopardize the Ford Factory Warranty?
This is the one I have but it doesn't appear to be available anymore since I bought it almost 7 years ago. It's GPS so only needs power rather than plugging into the OBDII like others do. Very rarely have I had signal issues with it. Visibility during daylight is quite good even foregoing the bit of tint film for the windshield.
Sponsored