First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I step away from the forums for a few weeks and totally miss out? Last I read, the order banks for unfulfilled 2022 orders would open 9/15. Then retail orders were to open 10/1. I already sent my dealer details for 2 Maverick XLT hybrids last month. When I returned to the forums today, I was shocked to learn the order banks are closed! I called my dealer to verify. He confirmed they placed orders for 28 Mavs and the banks closed before they could get all their orders in, including mine. Only 10 of the 28 were allocated. What happened? And now I read that larger dealers are getting 100’s of Mavs allocated? Very disappointed…
Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You snooze you lose

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Unfortunately, that's what happens when you leave it entirely to a dealer. They F it up and you get left in the cold. Most 2023 buyers this time had to be ready to order the moment the banks opened up and find local dealers that wouldn't screw you over. It would seem that your dealer screwed you over by not even contacting you about your order.

Hopefully your dealer did place the order you wanted and you just don't know. I would follow up with them and hope for the best because that's all you can do at this point now that the order banks are closed.

mtd14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you can do an EB I wouldn’t be surprised if the order bank opens up again or dealers start getting some stock this year.

DentedFrood

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot Hatch
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I step away from the forums for a few weeks and totally miss out? Last I read, the order banks for unfulfilled 2022 orders would open 9/15. Then retail orders were to open 10/1. I already sent my dealer details for 2 Maverick XLT hybrids last month. When I returned to the forums today, I was shocked to learn the order banks are closed! I called my dealer to verify. He confirmed they placed orders for 28 Mavs and the banks closed before they could get all their orders in, including mine. Only 10 of the 28 were allocated. What happened? And now I read that larger dealers are getting 100’s of Mavs allocated? Very disappointed…
The primary thing I had heard repeated since August, was orders opened for everything 9/15. It wasn't official, but it was a strong and persisting. However there was a lot of additional information being tossed about about multiple dates by various dealers and sometimes Ford Customer Support. With the dates being tossed about not being official, it was unfortunately a bad time step away from the forums and assume the 10/1 date was correct

As for allocation numbers, we don't have good information. We know from some dealers they are being told they are getting substantially lower than anticipated allocations, but some of them have said these are only initial numbers and they expected them to be revised. It's early days on this one, hopefully we find out more once 2023s start getting scheduled

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your dealer is full of shit. The order banks were open for like 5 or 6 days. It only takes minutes to put in an order. The first day, yeah, the system was fucky. There's no reason they didn't get your order entered on the second day.

BradGroux

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Website
msft.expert
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 XLT Powerboost
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh you sweet innocent child. Ford is gonna Ford.

Sponsored