First Name
Chandler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've talked to 2 dealers in my area who say August 2nd. One is a big city dealership that's been around forever and knows what their doing. The other is a small town dealer but also seems to know what their doing. Both guaranteed MSRP, price protection, and rate protection in writing and said the order would be COVP'd. I'm having trouble deciding which one to go with.
I guess when I say my dealer they aren't local to me but sound like they have a good idea of it being the 2nd(Inver Grove Ford near St Paul MN). My actual local dealer had told me almost a month ago it was looking like the 2nd would be the order day but didn't have anything set in stone. Glad to hear more places are saying the 2nd though and that they are doing rate and price protection.
Sponsored

Tandokude

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yaris
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just talked to the dealer I plan to order mine from, granted up till today she had said it was Aug 15th for order banks. I had to call to modify the build but she did confirm Aug 2nd is the latest information she heard for the order banks.

motocopter

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 XLT
September 22nd is the message I received on August 1st.

Ford Maverick 2023 Order Banks Open Aug. 25th? 1659919912200

If there is a better thread for the 2023 ordering window, please point it out to me. Tia.
Sponsored