Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Zero issues. No trade-in.

They do so much volume that I don't think they want to play games.
Who was your sales person? I’m getting mine from them too
Sponsored

First Name
Renzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice! He is my sales person too!

nice! He is my sales person too! Hopefully my truck makes it to Bowen Scarff without anymore delays (I was stuck in Hermosillo for over a month)
Awesome! He was great to work with. Nothing pushy, even when I went to talk to the finance folks. In and out in 1.5 hours, and that was with a test drive.

Sponsored

Cowgirlkymmi

First Name
Kym
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy HHR
I live in Olympia, but would be interested in a meet up sometime
We live just south of you in Centralia and would also be interested. I know there are more people down here than just us.

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not to divert from the focus of people more north, but could always do a smaller South Sound thing
I live in the Hobart/ Maple Valley area. Could go either way for meet-up. That is if they can get my truck to me, currently in Portland as of 10/10.

Sponsored

SEA_Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think everyone had some great ideas for potential meetup spots. I think the main question is do we do a few smaller meetups that are in different parts of the state or should we go big & do more of a PNW one where folks down in Oregon can attend too? Also, what time of year should we do one. Early next year to allow folks with orders that are awaiting shipment to attend or in a month or so?

I've changed my mind & I'm willing to travel more than an hour to meetup, especially if it's near somewhere where everyone can grab lunch or go to a park or something.

I'll leave it up to everyone on here as to what folks think is best.

Does anyone want to plan it? I just don't know if I would have time to do it. A great tool would be a Google Form or Doodle poll to figure out what are the best days & times of the week to do a meetup + maybe a poll on potential locations.

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think everyone had some great ideas for potential meetup spots. I think the main question is do we do a few smaller meetups that are in different parts of the state or should we go big & do more of a PNW one where folks down in Oregon can attend too? Also, what time of year should we do one. Early next year to allow folks with orders that are awaiting shipment to attend or in a month or so?

I've changed my mind & I'm willing to travel more than an hour to meetup, especially if it's near somewhere where everyone can grab lunch or go to a park or something.

I'll leave it up to everyone on here as to what folks think is best.

Does anyone want to plan it? I just don't know if I would have time to do it. A great tool would be a Google Form or Doodle poll to figure out what are the best days & times of the week to do a meetup + maybe a poll on potential locations.
We can call this "the great PacNW Maverick meet". Where do I sign up.?

First Name
Renzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’ll be picking up my Lariat today at 3pm wish me luck y’all! 😃

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost