paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would interpret that with the big jump between February and March, is that Ford cleared out all the easy to build backlog. Now with the slow reduction since, they are working through constrained vehicles. Not even 5 a month it appears. So, without additional constrained parts arriving and the same rate continues, it appears there will be around 20 left unbuilt at the end of this model year from your dealer.

But rates could improve. But here's to hoping you're one of the next ones scheduled!! It can happen. Someone has to be next.
Already mentally looking at what will be available in 2023 and hoping nothing major changes in the frame or electronics of the truck. Haha......sigh....

I have a TON of "sunk costs" in this truck already, and don't even own it. I have pretty much every accessory you could imagine sitting in my garage. Tonneau cover, rail/rack system, LED tailights, wireless Android Auto adaptor, etc... I guess if I ever decided to cut my losses I could find someone to sell my accessories to, but I don't even want to think about that.
Sponsored

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was at Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent WA on Monday. I got the oil changed in my ecoboost (~6,800 miles) While waiting for service I walked the lot looking at various models. A Maverick on the lot had $12,000 market adjustment added, crazy times.. Same day I was notified, by dealer text, my hybrid (9/18 ordered) is scheduled for late July build.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow...am I unhappy with Harris Ford.

I made a mistake guys.....should have held the line and not removed anything. I asked to have some insignificant stuff dropped from my order. Floor Mats and the drop in bed liner. Neither constrained items. Harris Ford drops them for me, sends me an updated order sheet. What's on it? Mother F'ing BED TRAY. Constrained to 1% nationally. I kindly say "WTF..."

They say "I'm leaving it on". I say "please don't".

They say. "Fine, spray in it is".

AAAAAAAARGHHHHHH!

So I went from drop in to spray in. For no F'ing reason.

EDIT/NEXT DAY UPDATE: Without going full "Karen", I called the Ford support number to see if they could just read me off what was on my order so I knew "where the dust settled" after all the rapid changes being made to my order. Ford Corporate held their classic stance of "only the dealer can see that level of detail". I called them on it and said there is SOMEONE on their end who can see it. I just need to know who. Haha. Was super nice about it. But insistent. They offered to call the dealer to see if they could get the dealer to read it to them over the phone. Super awkward.....but I said "Go for it".

Guy puts me on hold, comes back a bit later and says "dealer is emailing me your order sheet". Dealer ends up emailing the phone support guy and copying me. Double awkward.

But here is where it gets crazy. Somehow......the order summary they sent today to me and the "Ford Corporate support phone call guy" is exactly what I wanted on my order (and nothing I did not want). So.....crisis averted? They DIDN'T add a bed tray or spray-in liner yesterday? Or they quickly took it off when Ford called them on their Bull-shiz today......who knows and who cares.

Guess this is a cautionary tale to others. Don't modify your order. Haha. Yikes.....but seriously....don't change your order.

Last edited:

eddiejsw

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was at Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent WA on Monday. I got the oil changed in my ecoboost (~6,800 miles) While waiting for service I walked the lot looking at various models. A Maverick on the lot had $12,000 market adjustment added, crazy times.. Same day I was notified, by dealer text, my hybrid (9/18 ordered) is scheduled for late July build.
I assume/hope this is just for dealer stock/customer refused orders. I went with them because they were supposed to be an MSRP No B.S. dealer.

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I assume/hope this is just for dealer stock/customer refused orders. I went with them because they were supposed to be an MSRP No B.S. dealer.
It was likely a refused by someone who ordered previously. I already bought my ecoboost from them on Nov 11. No BS in my experience with them, MSRP just as they advertised.

Sponsored

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked up my Maverick XLT AWD from Bellingham Ford Lincoln today.
Excited to learn more things about this.
Pictures to follow.

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pictures to follow.
Pictures to follow.
Pictures...
Ford Maverick Western Washington 292210084_783948599291855_6973033135189507491_n

Ford Maverick Western Washington 292068400_401455521805524_942792402999837294_n

Ford Maverick Western Washington 292087950_1570865109994818_256000000154334750_n

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks so good in white! Congrats!!
Thank you.

As an aside, there is a used Maverick XL AWD 2.0 ecoboost carbonized gray in their lot.
Listed at $28,995 which is a couple hundred dollars less than mine. It's a crazy used car market out there folks.

Sponsored

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations on the new Maverick. Hope you love it as much as we do. Thanks for sharing these pictures. :)
Thank you.

Also why didn't Ford add a lockable fuel door on this model? It's an important item for many like me.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Saw a white XLT on a truck on I-90 as I was coming back from camping around Snoqualmie Pass this weekend. Maybe one of yours? 😎

Cowgirlkymmi

First Name
Kym
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy HHR
I know it isn’t mine. Wrong color and mine is still in Portland with no catalytic converter. Thieves are stupid and mean and should be shot! (Yes I know that sounded like a five year old but I’m frustrated and want to throw a fit)

• Sad
Reactions: bgn

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got an email from the New Car Sales Manager at my 2022 order dealership that he wont be in the office at all on 8/2, but he will be happy to talk to me on 8/3 about putting in a 2023 order. Wonder if his GM knows he is taking the day off. Haha. Multiple order banks opening on 8/2! Yikes!

But the silver lining is that hopefully order guides will be out, the ordering system will not be crashed from day 1 orders, and MAYBE we will even know how they are supposed to note that the 2023 order is a "roll over" from 2022 and should somehow have priority.