First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick XLT Lux, Nissan, Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you guys can let us know what you end up paying "out the door". MSRP + tax, licensing, and any other fees (doc fee $150) or like at Long McArthur I think they are adding a $295 fee on the mavericks but I might be wrong. I have an order with Skagit Ford I believe they are on the level, but I think they are going to try and sneak something in like a unloading the truck and detailing fee $795 or some bullshit.
Sponsored

Last edited:

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
If you guys can let us know what you end up paying out the door. MSRP + tax, licensing, and any other fees (doc fee $150) or like at Long McArthur I think they are adding a $295 fee on the mavericks but I might be wrong.
I’ll definitely report back whenever I take delivery.(y)

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Great to see that other folks are seeing movement as well. I tried my VIN on that site and I get the same thing as you @WAherron

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick has crossed the Border, travelled across Arizona and departed Tehachapi, California tonight. Making progress!

Ford Maverick Western Washington Route20211123

Last edited:

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
My Maverick has crossed the Border, travelled across Arizona and departed Tehachapi, California tonight. Making progress!

View attachment 19651
Cool map! Been checking my Maverick on palsapp tracking every day but no change. Looks like it's been sitting at the Portland rail yard since 11/18 waiting to hitch a ride on a trailer.

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Cool map! Been checking my Maverick on palsapp tracking every day but no change. Looks like it's been sitting at the Portland rail yard since 11/18 waiting to hitch a ride on a trailer.
Same here. No change for me and it doesn't even have a destination specified right now. Sucks to see yours is waiting for so long...I would have thought they'd unload it up here instead of Portland.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine says Pending in Portland too on Palsapp. It will say that even while travelling via Union Pacific rail. It will not status beyond Portland until it's picked up at Barnes Yard and starts to move northward. In fact, since the transport will likely be direct from Portland, it may never update. Even after arrival at your dealer.

I am using the Union Pacific call in status. I received my rail car number from my dealer.

Last edited:

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Mine says Pending in Portland too on Palsapp. It will say that even while travelling via Union Pacific rail. It will not status beyond Portland until it's picked up at Barnes Yard and starts to move northward. In fact, since the transport will likely be direct from Portland, it may never update. Even after arrival at your dealer.

I am using the Union Pacific call in status. I received my rail car number from my dealer.
I was wondering about that since some have reported that it stays in "pending" even after delivery. As a test, I used the VIN number from one of the incoming Mavericks advertised on Bowen Scarff's website. The White XL they have incoming was showing up as "pending" from Barnes Yard for several days but today it changed to "Dispatched on 11/23". I imagine it'll update to "Delivered 11/24" after the short trek up.

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
I was wondering about that since some have reported that it stays in "pending" even after delivery. As a test, I used the VIN number from one of the incoming Mavericks advertised on Bowen Scarff's website. The White XL they have incoming was showing up as "pending" from Barnes Yard for several days but today it changed to "Dispatched on 11/23". I imagine it'll update to "Delivered 11/24" after the short trek up.
Just checked that white XL again on palsapp and it shows “delivered 11/24”.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now in Roseville, California awaiting the next train to pickup the car and take it northbound. Halfway through the Golden State!

UPDATE: In Mount Shasta City/Dunsmuir Terminal as of 10:10 PM Wednesday night. I decided not to post a fresh post for a same day update. But I did update the map below. Over 3/4 the way to Portland!!!

Ford Maverick Western Washington Route20211124a

Last edited:
Sponsored

TMBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non Ford
Engine
Undecided
I saw a Cyber Orange Ranger today. It was glorious. It is more like an orangey Tonka yellow and nearly glows. Downright stunning. I have emailed my sales manager asking to change my Cactus Gray to Cyber Orange.

I think I am going to have my local body shop paint the tow hooks to match. I photoshopped the orange from the Builder to more closely align to the actual color. And I contrasted the tow hooks with Cyber Orange too. I like it.

MavatarCyberOrange.jpg
I like that small touch a lot. Would love to have you do a few more Photo shop adjustments that I have in mind for the CO.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hopefully we're on the same train. I don't have a rail car number. 😆
My rail car number is TTGX604482. You can get your rail car number from your dealer. My sales manager looked it up and emailed it in 5 minutes.

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Checked my VIN on palsapp today and the status still shows "pending" but the destination has updated to show "Kent WA/Bowen Scarff" instead of the usual "null" value. My window sticker date has also updated with today's date. Baby steps!