PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XL hybrid, spray in, sunroof, 360, 4pin hitch in velocity blue. A daily driver and state park hiking and camping gear hauler. I did have an AWD ordered but figured if it snows I can call in to work and stay home and drink hot cocoa.

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT with luxury package, carbonized grey

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just gave order to my dealer in Olympia WA. XL with sprayed bed liner. Wish I could get the better console in the XL.
Olympia Area here too. I ordered on 6/29 also...from Mullinax Ford. MSRP. Priority Code 19. Cactus Gray Lariat FX4 AWD, Luxury Package, Black Rims, Moonroof, 4k Towing, Soft Fold Tonneau., Spray In Bedliner.

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Olympia Area here too. I ordered on 6/29 also...from Mullinax Ford. MSRP. Priority Code 19. Cactus Gray Lariat FX4 AWD, Luxury Package, Black Rims, Moonroof, 4k Towing, Soft Fold Tonneau., Spray In Bedliner.
I saw a Cyber Orange Ranger today. It was glorious. It is more like an orangey Tonka yellow and nearly glows. Downright stunning. I have emailed my sales manager asking to change my Cactus Gray to Cyber Orange.

I think I am going to have my local body shop paint the tow hooks to match. I photoshopped the orange from the Builder to more closely align to the actual color. And I contrasted the tow hooks with Cyber Orange too. I like it.

Ford Maverick Western Washington MavatarCyberOrange

TheBear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw a Cyber Orange Ranger today. It was glorious. It is more like an orangey Tonka yellow and nearly glows. Downright stunning. I have emailed my sales manager asking to change my Cactus Gray to Cyber Orange.

I think I am going to have my local body shop paint the tow hooks to match. I photoshopped the orange from the Builder to more closely align to the actual color. And I contrasted the tow hooks with Cyber Orange too. I like it.

MavatarCyberOrange.jpg
Cyber Orange is such a nice color. I too originally ordered Cactus Gray, saw a CO Ranger pass me and it made me rethink my color choice. I ultimately landed on VB though, as it feels exotic enough without me thinking it might be too flashy. Basically I donā€™t think I could pull off CO. But Iā€™ll always admire the color. The tow hook paint matched is such a good idea! Iā€™m going to order a can of VB for other accessories and thatā€™s a fantastic idea. The PNW Mavs are going to be awesome.

Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone get a notification from Ford on there build?

TheBear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nothing for mine. Reserved 6/21, order confirmation 6/23. Lariat, 2.0, FX4, 4K tow, no late delay items. Fingers crossed for next week.

Redwood

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2005 Highlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered on 8/1 for MSRP down at Vancouver Ford. Cactus Gray XLT Hybrid, Lux package, and 360. I also kept off any late delay items. I am clearly late to the party lol hoping to take delivery before Christmas
Sponsored