First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shipped November 21st 2022. Picked it up December 8th 2022. Even with the Thanksgiving Holiday in there, I got mine pretty fast.
Yours was 2-1/2 weeks. I think that's about as fast as it gets to the NW. Mine was over Thanksgiving too, but the previous year. Shipped 11/19 (2 days before yours), but arrived 12/16 (8 days after yours). Mine sat for around after Thanksgiving, not moving along for quite awhile. I'm glad that is not always the case.
Sponsored

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Awesome. Looks like June, or early July, I’ll have my truck. 👍

Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Alto Blu, LUX, Sunroof, delivered 3/18/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Two weeks once shipped (to Olympia, WA).

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I finally got the VIN and build schedule for the (potential) week of May 22nd during last Thursday's mass email from FoMoCo.

So how many weeks shipping from Hermosillo to Seattle? I read in the other threads that they get unloaded off the rail yard in Portland and then onto the car carrier to dealers all over the region?
Mine got built June 6, 2022. It arrived at the dealer July 5, 2022. Picked it up July 9th.
So it took a day short of a month to get to the dealer from Ford factory in Mexico.

OldFart

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariot color OC 2012 BMW X-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
QUOTE] trucklet
Hi I got my Maverick in jan finally decided to join live in the Kirkland area hybrid cyber orange and about every option except moon roof will be following the wash post from now on DON!!

Sponsored

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I finally got the VIN and build schedule for the (potential) week of May 22nd during last Thursday's mass email from FoMoCo.

So how many weeks shipping from Hermosillo to Seattle? I read in the other threads that they get unloaded off the rail yard in Portland and then onto the car carrier to dealers all over the region?
There is a yard in Kent where mine was shipped by train. Better than the Portland yard.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is a yard in Kent where mine was shipped by train. Better than the Portland yard.
Yours went to the mythical Orillia yard? Lucky. I had wondered why more of our trucks did not get sent there since it is literally a BNSF auto yard/"Vehicle Facility" that is much closer to metro Seattle than Portland is. I don't think I have heard any other PNW folks say they had theirs end at Orillia.

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yours went to the mythical Orillia yard? Lucky. I had wondered why more of our trucks did not get sent there since it is literally a BNSF auto yard/"Vehicle Facility" that is much closer to metro Seattle than Portland is. I don't think I have heard any other PNW folks say they had theirs end at Orillia.
I was just glad it didn't end up in the Portland used catalytic converter yard.

FiremarshalBill49

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 LR and 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was just glad it didn't end up in the Portland used catalytic converter yard.
I had actually ordered TWO identical Mav Lariat Lux hybrids from two different dealerships. Wouldn't you know it... they BOTH lost their catalytic converters at the Portland storage facility! I ended up buying the first one to get fixed and the other dealership I ordered from ended up selling it at MSRP + $5000 "dealer mark up".

chainblade

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jaden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Elantra SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yay mine finally has a VIN and scheduled build date June 26th! Hope I can get it in my hands towards the end of summer. I ordered mine down the road from me at Bowen Scarff in Kent.

Sponsored

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got the confirmation yesterday that is now built and about to ship soon.

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Arrived on Tuesday, picked it up on Wednesday. The nine month wait is over and I got this beautiful red truck sitting in my driveway.

Doing business with my sales rep Nick S. and the team at Pierre Ford of Seattle actually went well. No deposit required when I placed the order back in September and they held to their promise of honoring MSRP.

Ford Maverick Western Washington IMG_5891

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Arrived on Tuesday, picked it up on Wednesday. The nine month wait is over and I got this beautiful red truck sitting in my driveway.

Doing business with my sales rep Nick S. and the team at Pierre Ford of Seattle actually went well. No deposit required when I placed the order back in September and they held to their promise of honoring MSRP.

IMG_5891.jpeg
Congratulations.
Sponsored