First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This actually does not bother me and I hadn't even noticed. If it was the entire setup or a gauge needle, yea, that would bother me. But since it's a quick scroll through usually while I'm rolling anyways to check the tire pressure, I hadn't even noticed.

Hell, up until a week ago I didn't even know the picture was of an F-150!
By God it is!!! I hadn't noticed it either until you pointed it out. :ROFLMAO:

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
IMG_0300.jpg

The graphic designers at Ford overlooked the fact that the top truck is not centered between the bar graphs.

IMG_0301.jpg

Not only is the top truck positioned slightly to the left, but the PSI lines are not even close to being centered. Hopefully these two errors can be fixed with a software update. Unfortunately, every time you get in your truck, you will now see this. You were warned. ;)
Mine isn't like that. Yours must be broke!

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It's off center to leave room so the driver doesn't hit those door on the lines. The digital paint is even thinner.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2023 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey the infotainment unit can't even function properly trying to run simple Android Auto ... lol ... that's a big ask (again, no offence, just rolling with the comedic side of this)
Or apple carplay.

Sponsored

Bwicka

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick tremor/2023 maverick hybrid lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m kind of over the whole ford commercial playing with 3 or 4 sensors pages of check marks ✅ or warnings every time I start the vehicle . A constant view of analog gauges would keep me satisfied ,
Call me simple.
If I can’t figure out the windshield fluid is low on my own , by performing proper checks under the hood I probably shouldn’t be trusted to operate that machinery .
Oops , I thought I could bring back common sense and lower the price of vehicles by not requiring 42 nanny sensors, lights CarPlay and such .
Really don’t notice if the lines aren’t lined up on a screen I don’t pay attention to.
Sorry , just venting .

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad I got the XL, I guess?

mikellmikell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Colorado's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The guy who had to sell his truck because the rear license wasn't centered, and he was embarrassed to drive it tops this.

OneAlienBoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IMG_0300.jpg

The graphic designers at Ford overlooked the fact that the top truck is not centered between the bar graphs.

IMG_0301.jpg

Not only is the top truck positioned slightly to the left, but the PSI lines are not even close to being centered. Hopefully these two errors can be fixed with a software update. Unfortunately, every time you get in your truck, you will now see this. You were warned. ;)
Huh, no wonder the maverick is so capable. It was secretly an f-150 raptor all along. That's a quality M. Night Shamalon twist right there.

AltoXTLfx4

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

Ya crap. Thanks a lot. My 22 xlt is the same. Time for a trade?

Sponsored

generalmgr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

That F150 graphic… it must be Ford’s subliminal advertising campaign, urging you to buy an overpriced higher-profit air hauler. 😁
Sponsored