First Name
Tulros
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lux Lariat, AWD, 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is pulled straight from my build page. And it clearly says 4 lights! So Ford and I will be having a conversation.

A5C8C84F-B66B-49D0-9C02-BCEB2F6BEBC2.png
Any updates from anyone
Sponsored

FieryPhoenix

First Name
Aislinne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2022
I just came across this post , and I too had orderd the Touchlink option in July. My truck finally arrived last week. The touchlink lighting was shipped separately and arrived a few days after we picked up the truck. We made an appointment to have the lights installed, and I picked it up today and only 2 lights were installed... which lead me to this post. I've reached out to the dealer about the 2 lights instead of 4, so I'm waiting to hear back from them. Like everyone here, I never received any communication from Ford that the 4 lights that we ordered were actually going to be 2 lights. Did this ever get resolved for anyone?

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™m getting mine installed next week. At this point I expect 2 lights because I saw this thread.

FieryPhoenix

First Name
Aislinne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2022
Here's the update from my dealer:

'Good afternoon, it looks like Ford changed the design of the lights from 4 small lights into 2 longer lights. They did not short you the lights but changed the design to give more light. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.'

šŸ˜•

Sponsored

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry to revive this but Iā€™m not personally upset that the kit will only come with 2 rather than 4 (though I understand and completely agree with those that are upset), but if you selected this option when doing your initial build, arenā€™t these installed from the factory? Are those getting their dealer to install them ordering them as add on accessories from the Ford accessories website?

EDIT:
Guess I didnā€™t read well enough on the build site and it is dealer installedā€¦ darn, I was hoping that it would arrive installed.

Last edited:

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry to revive this but Iā€™m not personally upset that the kit will only come with 2 rather than 4 (though I understand and completely agree with those that are upset), but if you selected this option when doing your initial build, arenā€™t these installed from the factory? Are those getting their dealer to install them ordering them as add on accessories from the Ford accessories website?

EDIT:
Guess I didnā€™t read well enough on the build site and it is dealer installedā€¦ darn, I was hoping that it would arrive installed.
Yeah, dealer installed. I didnā€™t remember ordering them and my dealer let me leave without them. I had to take the truck back and leave it for 8 hours for the installation.

VGMP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Nope. Ford has done nothing and the website still shows incorrect information.
Hey, @Obiewan54 , thanks for the information! Did the dealership charge you any additional labor (above the $200 price of the lights) to install them? I ask because I have this option on my truck that should be delivered this week and, because they are locked into the order price, I fear that they may try to get it on the labor for these small dealer-installed accessories. Thanks for your time and help!

OP
OP
Obiewan54

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Hey, @Obiewan54 , thanks for the information! Did the dealership charge you any additional labor (above the $200 price of the lights) to install them? I ask because I have this option on my truck that should be delivered this week and, because they are locked into the order price, I fear that they may try to get it on the labor for these small dealer-installed accessories. Thanks for your time and help!
It was a Dealer installed option, but it was included in the $200 price tag. No extra charge was added.

VGMP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Sponsored

GadgetDad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick - Alto Blue FX4 4k Tow Lariat Lux 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can anyone confirm if you can daisy chain these lights? Like a few of the members I picked up a set (2 lights) on marketplace here. Wondering if I pick up a second set, I can get all four lights without having too much difficulty with the wiring back through the cab a second time.

Orlando

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have them on my truck. The dealer decided to install them on the Cubby doors. I wasn't sure how I liked that location, but I am now glad they mounted them there and see why they chose that location. They are very nice and light up the entire bed when illuminated. I think they are a little expensive but 4 lights in that small bed would have been overkill.

light1.jpg

lights3.jpg

lights2.jpg
My question is since I got them to if they go bad or one goes bad weā€™re can you get the bulbs to replace them
Sponsored