Sponsored

Waiting 11 months might be a good thing....

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel bad. Mine was July and I was able to get mine in April, and it seems like I missed all the problems as well.
Same with me. Late July order and delivered end of April. Aside from the loose rubber seals on top of the cabin, I seem to have dodged all the problems and recalls. 🤞
Sponsored

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have an unscheduled xlt hybrid lux ordered July 21. Based on what I read on this site, I may be close to getting the last 2022 produced!
Thats what I keep saying about my First Edition order. First Edition/Last Built :(

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thats what I keep saying about my First Edition order. First Edition/Last Built :(
Apparently I don't understand what "1st Edition" means. I would have thought they would have been among the very first ones built. Obviously that's not right.

I mean, technically we ALL have a "1st Edition" since this is the 1st year they're being made, right? :)

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If we opt to push our orders back, do we get automatically rolled into 2023 and get a 2023 model?

Do we get a chance to revise the options? Let say 2023 does include Hybrid AWD, will I be able to upgrade to that?

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Lariat Hybrid First Edition, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 7/26/21. Received my vin on 3/24/22 & window sticker. Since I've had five push backs. I understand from my salesman that my truck is made but on hold due to battery pack issues. Told me three to four months this past Tuesday, but same evening email from Ford says production week of 6/27. Called Ford CS next day, they tell me a production date of July 1st. Does that mean it will be ready to ship since it has already been produced per my salesman? I seriously don't know where I stand as of today.

Sponsored

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sept. 29, 2021. It goes by dealer allocation priority. I ordered from a very small dealer so he doesn't get a very big priority so neither does my order. It makes no sense at all because all it is doing is keeping the big dealers big and the small ones small.

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Apparently I don't understand what "1st Edition" means. I would have thought they would have been among the very first ones built. Obviously that's not right.

I mean, technically we ALL have a "1st Edition" since this is the 1st year they're being made, right? :)
Well some of ordered that "special" package that denotes it as "First Edition". So we can't drop any of the constraints, it's all included in the "special" package. I wouldn't have one any other way and it looks like I won't have one for quite some time. So meanwhile I went and purchased a Mach E to keep me happy until then. It's working, lol.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have no problem waiting. Like many here, I want the first year bugaboos resolved and the only way for that is to wait. By this time next year, things should be in better shape or at least one would hope so.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And now this...
Sponsored