11 months and still waiting!

opalsfire

First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
We live in Northwest Wisconsin. My husband and I ordered an XLT August 18 of 2021 we still have not received anything and the dealership is not talking to us. I called and left a message with the sales person today and he didn’t return my call. We just don’t know what to think at this point. Definitely not going to give up, we’ve waited too long for that. We did get a lot of extras on the truck. I finally called Ford customer service in April, they told me that we should get the truck within the next two weeks, we’ve been hearing the same message from them since. Is this normal that we should have waited this long? We do not hear anything from our dealership unless we call them. Very, very frustrating.
Sponsored

YOBY

First Name
Yoby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV 4 / 2022 Maverick Lariat
We live in Northwest Wisconsin. My husband and I ordered an XLT August 18 of 2021 we still have not received anything and the dealership is not talking to us. I called and left a message with the sales person today and he didn’t return my call. We just don’t know what to think at this point. Definitely not going to give up, we’ve waited too long for that. We did get a lot of extras on the truck. I finally called Ford customer service in April, they told me that we should get the truck within the next two weeks, we’ve been hearing the same message from them since. Is this normal that we should have waited this long? We do not hear anything from our dealership unless we call them. Very, very frustrating.
Something is terribly wrong. You will get all kinds of advice in a few minutes

Milton Jeff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2 DR Wrangler (Current)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well if it was me after all this time I would be walking into the dealership and ask them to print you out a copy of where they entered the ROVP properly. If they didn't do that you are looking at doing a brand new order of a MY23 on Aug 2nd or after and waiting again. If that is the case find a new dealer. You may want to watch Tim's broadcast on youtube in 15 min. (8pm est)

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...your-2023-ford-maverick-order-in-early.17630/

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
have you checked your Junk mailbox?
i got replies from Ford and they all went to the Junk mailbox
just by chance I checked and sure enough, i received scheduled dates and VIN a couple months back and didn't know about it. hopefully, that's the case with you as well.

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Sunday was 13 months for me.

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads