No communication is a good thing?

Asbestos-guide89

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
I was scheduled for production last week (week of December 6th) and havent received any communication from Ford. This is the 4th production date I've received but the first time without any follow up email. Any insight on this?
Sponsored

MarkG

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I was scheduled for production last week (week of December 6th) and havent received any communication from Ford. This is the 4th production date I've received but the first time without any follow up email. Any insight on this?
My date went from November 15 to the 22nd to December 1 and most recently December 9. With the latest production date I saw the estimated delivery date go from "to be determined" to December 28. With the tracker down there is no way to get any information. The next email that Ford will send will be to inform you that it has been built.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Back on August 12 my hybrid was scheduled for production the week of October 4th and I have not received any further communication from Ford other than the free FITS email. So the only insight I can give is this is the normal procedure from Ford.

Tracker (when it works) has shown in production since September 29.

I think it's called the sit and wait procedure, or how to test your patience in 7 easy months.
Sponsored

Last edited: