First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was there when the Sales Manager and another person both looked at the screen and neither could see anything that looked like a VIN. (I couldn't see the screen.) They also pulled up a screen that neither had seen before, and no VIN there either. They think the VIN might show up by the end of the week. I'm still puzzled.
Strange! Maybe there was a glitch in the system.... Or there is some transition going on between the old and new tracking systems?
Sponsored

RSM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2012 Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I signed with my dealer on Sept 16th. I have my VIN and the dealer said my build date was the week Jan 16th. The FORD site has my order date at Oct 1 with no build date. My priority code has gone from a 19 to a 10. I will update when I get the build date from the FORD website

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Boo! I just got word from my dealer that my build date for EB from Dec 15th got pushed to Jan 5th :(

OP
OP
Cromwell

Cromwell

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

WELL!!! My Maverick is built (Dec. 6), I have the VIN and I've seen the window sticker. Not sure when it will be shipped. In truth I would have preferred to get it later rather than sooner – winter in the Maritimes can go on forever – but I can't complain.

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
WELL!!! My Maverick is built (Dec. 6), I have the VIN and I've seen the window sticker. Not sure when it will be shipped. In truth I would have preferred to get it later rather than sooner – winter in the Maritimes can go on forever – but I can't complain.
How many days before hand did you get window sticker from build date?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cromwell

Cromwell

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How many days before hand did you get window sticker from build date?
The process for me was not straightforward. I knew it was "in production" on December 5, but didn't get the VIN until today, followed by the window sticker using the Ford Canada link.

I did Ford Chat earlier this morning and they told me it was built and waiting for shipment. At that point I was able to get the VIN from my dealer. (Chat wouldn't give me the VIN.) I have no idea why the dealer didn't have the VIN twelve days ago.

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The process for me was not straightforward. I knew it was "in production" on December 5, but didn't get the VIN until today, followed by the window sticker using the Ford Canada link.

I did Ford Chat earlier this morning and they told me it was built and waiting for shipment. At that point I was able to get the VIN from my dealer. (Chat wouldn't give me the VIN.) I have no idea why the dealer didn't have the VIN twelve days ago.
Thanks for sharing. Super confusing order of things that happened. At the end of the day you got your truck built and you've surpassed many hurdles so congrats!!

RSM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My production date has been pushed from Jan 16th to Feb 3rd

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My production date has been pushed from Jan 16th to Feb 3rd
Oh no! Is this the first push back date? Mine has been pushed back 2x now but my dealer said my order is locked so hopefully that means it will be built Jan 5th.

RSM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Oh no! Is this the first push back date? Mine has been pushed back 2x now but my dealer said my order is locked so hopefully that means it will be built Jan 5th.
Hi, This is the 1st push back that my dealer has told me about. Don't know if there were others I didn't know about

Sponsored

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually check my status and now it says in production despite the build date for Jan 5th! I also got window sticker: 118/2212. I still think it won't be in production until first week of Jan as the plant is supposed to shut down week of Christmas for one week.

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually check my status and now it says in production despite the build date for Jan 5th! I also got window sticker: 118/2212. I still think it won't be in production until first week of Jan as the plant is supposed to shut down week of Christmas for one week.
Sweet, window sticker! You're so close now.

Ken L

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can see progress on mine as well. Hybrid XLT Lux, CP 360 and hard roll up tonneau. I went in on Dec 12 to wish them a Merry Christmas and my salesperson said just a moment, I haven't checked yet this after. I literally saw his face light up, good news your order is now in 'preview or something similar. We should have your VIN and a production date on Fri Dec 23. A nice Christmas present to look for.
From the comments here production should be Feb or March, maybe some delays, but I'll be happy with that. 3-4 week delivery and I should have it in April after the bad winter driving conditions, mainly the rock salt on the roads.

Ken
Sponsored