First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT luxury hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do we get this and if so how long does it take?
Sponsored

Mdibon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy equinox
Fits are the slots in the back and under seat. Fits let you print stuff that "fits" into the molded slots

Yellow Rhino

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid, 360, Lux Pkg.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never received my FITS package. They say you have to ask the Parts Department for it and that it's VIN specific (meaning each FITS package is for your VIN and nobody else's), but I couldn't care less. Instead, we get an additional 20,000 Fordpass points (Canadian Maverick specific purchase), and I said to myself I would prefer that rather than chase the Parts department for some plastic pieces that I will never use...

Mdibon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy equinox
I never received my FITS package. They say you have to ask the Parts Department for it and that it's VIN specific (meaning each FITS package is for your VIN and nobody else's), but I couldn't care less. Instead, we get an additional 20,000 Fordpass points (Canadian Maverick specific purchase), and I said to myself I would prefer that rather than chase the Parts department for some plastic pieces that I will never use...
That's wired considering that fit is something they advertised very heavily

Sponsored

Yellow Rhino

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's wired considering that fit is something they advertised very heavily
I think you're confusing the free FITS package and the FITS features of your car. The FITS package is the free printed accessories that the Maverick owners were supposed to get for waiting so long for the first run, and the FITS features are standard on your car. The allow for printed FITS pieces.

Ronbye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So when I pick up my truck on Thursday, do I just ask for the Fits package as it is supposed to be free for the first run. What constitutes the first run?

vap0rtranz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid XLT, '17 Chevy Colo Z71 diesel
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What constitutes the first run?
June & July orders. Did you get an email from Ford?

A blurb from that email is in this thread: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ty-for-delayed-hybrid-maverick-delivery.6952/

Evidently Hybrids ordered in June & July got that ^ email. I didn't get the email :(

Ordered & signed w/ dealer July 14th, yup, but I changed my order 2 weeks later (from Lariat to XLT), so Ford's computers state that I "ordered" on Aug 2nd. Evidently 2 days too late to get the email. :cry:

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So when I pick up my truck on Thursday, do I just ask for the Fits package as it is supposed to be free for the first run. What constitutes the first run?
If you didn't get an email from Ford saying you would get a free FITS pkg, then you probably won't.

I got mine a few weeks ago....and my Maverick isn't even here yet!!! Hopefully in 2 weeks!

Ronbye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June & July orders. Did you get an email from Ford?

A blurb from that email is in this thread: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ty-for-delayed-hybrid-maverick-delivery.6952/

Evidently Hybrids ordered in June & July got that ^ email. I didn't get the email :(

Ordered & signed w/ dealer July 14th, yup, but I changed my order 2 weeks later (from Lariat to XLT), so Ford's computers state that I "ordered" on Aug 2nd. Evidently 2 days too late to get the email. :cry:
No email and no fits package

Sponsored

Catmandu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the extra points. So.. how did you find out that is a substitute for the FITS accessories "bonus". I'd really like a cupholder back there... thats the only thing that makes sense to me.

Yellow Rhino

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the extra points. So.. how did you find out that is a substitute for the FITS accessories "bonus". I'd really like a cupholder back there... thats the only thing that makes sense to me.
From my understanding, the FITS package was for only those people who had to wait a certain period of time for their Hybrids (although I waited 6 months and didn't get any), and they received an e-mail directly from Ford. If you're desperate for a cup holder, they sell them on Etsy that are 3d printed.

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't even know if FITS package was for Canadian peeps. The two replies above are from Americans.

I am an August order, and I haven't heard of anything.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From my understanding, the FITS package was for only those people who had to wait a certain period of time for their Hybrids (although I waited 6 months and didn't get any), and they received an e-mail directly from Ford. If you're desperate for a cup holder, they sell them on Etsy that are 3d printed.
I think they were just for the early people who ordered....when they weren't scheduling hybrids due to delay in EPA certification.

Catmandu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think they were just for the early people who ordered....when they weren't scheduling hybrids due to delay in EPA certification.

My order was in June 28 :)
Sponsored