- First Name
- Jared
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2024
- Threads
- 16
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 55
- Location
- New Braunfels,tx
- Vehicle(s)
- 24 Ford Maverick
- Engine
- 2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, I missed the console lighting deleted on my 24 that my 22 Lariat had so I bought a two pack of said item. I use one in the console and I have a USB port in the back seat, I used the second one for the rear seat. Very simple solution.Found these on Amazon. You can adjust the color and brightness for console and floor lighting. They have a light sensor on them to.
![]()
![]()
Do you have any comment on the rear USB light? Mine wouldn't turn off like the usb in front console.Yes, I missed the console lighting deleted on my 24 that my 22 Lariat had so I bought a two pack of said item. I use one in the console and I have a USB port in the back seat, I used the second one for the rear seat. Very simple solution.
I followed a thread where someone purchased the deleted console light assembly, $42, cut out the marked lower console and wired the OEM to the footwell courtesy lights but I didn't want to risk causing problems with what seems to be a sensitive and fragile electrical system so I went your route.
RE: Rear USB socket = I believe there is a delay. My package [2 pack labelled "USB Atmosphere Light" from Amazon] says "10S memory retention".Do you have any comment on the rear USB light? Mine wouldn't turn off like the usb in front console.
A 4 port USB hub from Amazon 8.00Damn- that's where my Android Auto Wireless plugs in. Maybe someone makes a "multi-adapter" that would allow both of these to work from the same USB port?
Thanks!A 4 port USB hub from Amazon 8.00