First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks good, but without the separation between the bed and cab, where does the water at the bulkhead go? Does it just run off to the sides?
Sponsored

Hizzy8122

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ended up going with the BakFlip MX4. I like the idea that I can have the entire tonneau cover if needed.

Thunderdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
After having experience with a bak mx4, a truxedo sentry ct , and now a truxedo pro x15 I can tell you I prefer the folding hard covers like the mx4 over the hard roll ups like the sentry. How ever I think the pro x15 is the best of them, especially with such a small bed. The sentry still takes up some bed space when rolled up, and you can't close the tailgate with it closed. Also you have to go around and pull the fabric tight around the perimeter of the cover even though its a hard cover. The pro x15 gives the most bed space when rolled up, and the mx4 slightly less plus the blocked window and it grabs the wind. The props on the mx4 are not great, and the way they were held in my f150 when not in use I think lasted about 5 days. I love that it does not add to much weight as well with the pro x15.

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would you guys go Truxedo lo profile or bak revolver x2 ? I am undecided on wich one, bak has flush look but takes up space when rolled up, truxedo looks higher but the whole thing comes out quick if you want to. So im not sure

Phil3333

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Did you get any kind of discount

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After having experience with a bak mx4, a truxedo sentry ct , and now a truxedo pro x15 I can tell you I prefer the folding hard covers like the mx4 over the hard roll ups like the sentry. How ever I think the pro x15 is the best of them, especially with such a small bed. The sentry still takes up some bed space when rolled up, and you can't close the tailgate with it closed. Also you have to go around and pull the fabric tight around the perimeter of the cover even though its a hard cover. The pro x15 gives the most bed space when rolled up, and the mx4 slightly less plus the blocked window and it grabs the wind. The props on the mx4 are not great, and the way they were held in my f150 when not in use I think lasted about 5 days. I love that it does not add to much weight as well with the pro x15.
And don't forget that the Pro X15 can be removed by unlocking the pins at the front and can be had on Real truck for $400.00+ shipping per Alex when U mention the club

Thunderdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
And don't forget that the Pro X15 can be removed by unlocking the pins at the front and can be had on Real truck for $400.00+ shipping per Alex when U mention the club

This is the first I am hearing about Alex? Where is the post about mentioning him and getting it for $400? I got it for $485 from real truck.

bsly137

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
Just finished installing my tonneau cover, it is exactly what I was looking for, soft cover with the flush look of hard covers. I like it.

Installation was a little trickier than I thought, the cover would not close until I adjusted the tension, I think it's still a little to tight but I'll give it a few days before I try any mode adjustments.

PXL_20211027_145056792.jpg

PXL_20211027_145039114.jpg
Are you able to close your tailgate first and then lock down the cover? Mine will not lock into place with the tailgate up. I may have to make some adjustments again to it. I thought it was a bear to install tbh. The biggest issue I had was getting the plastic locks for the cover over the side rails.

Sponsored

BeachBum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Area 51 AWD Maverick XLT w/ Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just finished installing my tonneau cover, it is exactly what I was looking for, soft cover with the flush look of hard covers. I like it.

Installation was a little trickier than I thought, the cover would not close until I adjusted the tension, I think it's still a little to tight but I'll give it a few days before I try any mode adjustments.

PXL_20211027_145056792.jpg

PXL_20211027_145039114.jpg
@flimay2k did you use any kind of adhesive promoter for the bulkhead seal?

BeachBum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Area 51 AWD Maverick XLT w/ Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I personally did not. I had my bed sprayed by Line-X and they sprayed the top of the bulkhead with bedliner. I just cleaned the area well, did a quick wipe with alcohol and put the weatherstripping right down on it. We'll see how it holds up I guess.
Mine has the spray in from the factory, so the bulkhead is painted. I washed it, wiped it dry, then used isopropyl alcohol, which someone else here said that that's pretty much all the 3M adhesive promoter is, let that dry, then put on the weatherstripping. Love the look of the X15.

Mavito

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Coquito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great with that mat black canvas look. Can you please take some more side profile pictures of the front and how far it sits to the front of the bed? Also the back of the bed too would be great.

tcw8848

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Truxedo Pro X15 tonneau cover installed IMG_7308-1
Ford Maverick Truxedo Pro X15 tonneau cover installed IMG_7310-1

Just installed my X15 today. Put me on the happy list with this one. Second photo is just shadows. There is nothing on the cover.
Sponsored