Sponsored

Tremor owners unite

Mavtremor24

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
454
Reaction score
700
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick tremor 2024 space ford explorer timberline 2000 black svt contour
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 

Mavtremor24

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
454
Reaction score
700
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick tremor 2024 space ford explorer timberline 2000 black svt contour
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 

Mavtremor24

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
454
Reaction score
700
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick tremor 2024 space ford explorer timberline 2000 black svt contour
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Yes I have all of them..Just got to wait till Monday when there open the have the tires mounted
Monday is going to be a fun day. My lighted deflector and auxiliary roof lights will be here.My bed mat will be here, and i'm getting the wheels Put on, it's gonna be a completely different truck
 

Sponsored

BK007

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
BK007
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Threads
55
Messages
1,226
Reaction score
3,600
Location
OH
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Monday is going to be a fun day. My lighted deflector and auxiliary roof lights will be here.My bed mat will be here, and i'm getting the wheels Put on, it's gonna be a completely different truck
Wow nice! Can't wait to see it!
 

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,759
Reaction score
9,443
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Only had my Tremor for 4 dayz. Still playing with the drive modes and the 4x4 toyz.
Still getting a nut on the fact that ‘Eco’ mode feels just like normal mode in my 2024 Lariat AWD Eco.

Yep this 2026 engine is a Beastie ,

I keep playing in the middle of the power band. Breaking it in. I believe babying it on break in is wrong.
My 200 mile average MPG is 20, 21 mpg but again I’m all over the power band.
This Model, year, Tremor package is a whole different animal from my Lariat. I am so glad I upgraded. And I will drive it into the Tremors capability range now and then.

I already did a fire road I’d never put my 24’ Lariat on.
I’m fully aware it may not shine at 85-90 mph on the interstate like my Lariat.
But that’s really ok with me because at my age I need to slow down a little.

All though I had it up to 80 mph and it felt just as planted as the Lariat.

If ya know ya know.
 
Last edited:
OP
OP
Cancunbadlands

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,085
Reaction score
5,582
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
OP
OP
Cancunbadlands

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,085
Reaction score
5,582
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Sponsored
OP
OP
Cancunbadlands

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,085
Reaction score
5,582
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 

Chewy

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
Joined
Aug 22, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
140
Reaction score
447
Location
Michigan
Vehicle(s)
‘25 Maverick XLT EcoBoost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve got the Tremor engine. Good enough for me. 🙂
 
OP
OP
Cancunbadlands

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,085
Reaction score
5,582
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 

F150 2.7 TT user

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Kenneth
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Threads
7
Messages
283
Reaction score
511
Location
SE WI
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick Tremor, 2017 F150 XL 2.7
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Cathy's choice! Going is the only color choice was grey. In the showroom and on the lot Orange became primary! She chose a Tremor what was I to do?
Ford Maverick Tremor owners unite 20260703_164218


She even liked the fading tire track stripes on the hood and rockers!
Sponsored

 
 







Top