Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rock Rails & Underbody & Leveling Kit

    Looking for suggestions on Rock Rails & more skid plates to replace those weird felt pads they put under the Maverick. Also, I'm assuming the 2025 Maverick Tremor has some sort of factory rake - has anyone leveled out their 2025+ Tremor - and what did you use?
  2. What tires you running and sizes?

    I agree with you. It was a tough choice because I actually did like the OEM tires. But at 15k miles on my Mav, I was eager to have some fun and make changes. So far the G3's have not disappointed. Quiet. Maybe not as quiet as the GYT but close. Much better quieter than the KO2s I had on my jeep...
  3. What tires you running and sizes?

    :cwl: that's fair.
  4. What tires you running and sizes?

    That's a really good value. Let us know when you get closed to the warranty mileage. For $100 each if it gets you past the warranty mileage, I'd say that's a huge win.
  5. What tires you running and sizes?

    The only time I get it is when I am making a U-Turn. Pretty much a full wheel turn. but I like the look with a slightly larger tire....just slightly. the stock was 235/65/17.
  6. What tires you running and sizes?

    Nice. Definitely post an update in the winter. I can't wait to take mine to tahoe or yosemite and see how they do. I liked the ride of the stock tires - very smooth, but I wanted something a little more aggressive. I'm wondering if it's just the design of the NItto G3's that make it rub vs. the...
  7. What tires you running and sizes?

    How do those run? they look great. I was considering those as well. Do they feel pretty soft?
  8. What tires you running and sizes?

    Very nice! I'm partial to AT's as well
  9. What tires you running and sizes?

    I read on a bunch of threads that’s 245/65/17 does not rub on the tremor, but at full turn I’m getting some rub. Anyone else running this size? Anyways, I don’t regret the tire upgrade. Running Nitto grappler G3’s. They’re amazing tires. This is my way-to-early 100 mile review. Road feel is...
  10. Weirdness

    My 2025 tremor does this when I’m reversing down my driveway as well. Curious to hear what other ppl have to say also! I think when your tailgate is down, there might be a way to deactivate the rear cam?
  11. Tremor owners unite

    I have the same color/tremor. I agree with you. A simple pinstripe would have been sufficient. I too love the wheels. Changing the tires and keeping the rims!
  12. chris_c

    NorCal Maverick Club

    Marin Co.
  13. Tremor owners unite

    Where is all your equipment from? monster build!
  14. chris_c

    NorCal Mavericks

    I see a lot of Mavericks in NorCal, where's everyone at?
  15. Tremor owners unite

    2025 Tremor out in Pt. Reyes




Top