First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm curious what opinions there are regarding the MPG of the tremor package. I feel like it will be comparable to an FX4 with the same tires but I don't know. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Too early to give a definitive answer on that IMHO but I do not see the Tremor getting too much worse than a FX/4 or standard AWD for that matter. Gearing and tires will make the big difference, of course. as the Tremor should not be that much heavier than standard.

I found it a bit surprising to be honest that the Tremor does not come with a bit more aggressive A/T tire than the Falken WildPeaks. I am actually happy to see that as I consider the Falken Peaks to be among the best all around performing A/T tire out there.

It is actually the inclusion of the Falkens on the Tremor that has me considering getting one. It now makes the Tremor package a 2K option for me instead of 3K as new Falknens would be the first thing I add to a standard AWD if I got one of those. Now all the rest of those toys cost me 2K. What a fantastic deal. A fantastic truck.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I would think the mileage would be similar to the Bronco Sport Badlands with a lift and cargo.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is actually the inclusion of the Falkens on the Tremor that has me considering getting one. It now makes the Tremor package a 2K option for me instead of 3K as new Falknens would be the first thing I add to a standard AWD if I got one of those. Now all the rest of those toys cost me 2K. What a fantastic deal. A fantastic truck.
Agree, the tire upgrade is good. That's an $800 anyway. I was going to get FX4 and the tires, so that's $1600 of the 3k. So then there is the lift, bumper, and clutch... Is that worth the remaining $1400? I'm not concerned with the seats and trim colors. But that's a lot of value for those items. If I could get a factory (I.e. Warrantied) lift on FX4 I probably would as well as 4k. While the dual clutch is awesome, I probably won't ever need it. It all comes down to the lift for me.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Agree, the tire upgrade is good. That's an $800 anyway. I was going to get FX4 and the tires, so that's $1600 of the 3k. So then there is the lift, bumper, and clutch... Is that worth the remaining $1400? I'm not concerned with the seats and trim colors. But that's a lot of value for those items. If I could get a factory (I.e. Warrantied) lift on FX4 I probably would as well as 4k. While the dual clutch is awesome, I probably won't ever need it. It all comes down to the lift for me.
Oh, yeah. Up here those Falkens mounted and balanced will be close to a grand. I paid 850 a year ago for the Falkens on my wife's Cherokee. Add those wheels which I love all to hell, beefed up half shafts, the 4x4 locker which I will use, monotube shocks and the 6.5 info screen and we got a winner. LOL. Like you I most likely will not take advantage of the dual clutch but it's there if you need it.

Did I mention I love those wheels all to hell?? :ROFLMAO: (y)

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Oh, yeah. Up here those Falkens mounted and balanced will be close to a grand. I paid 850 a year ago for the Falkens on my wife's Cherokee. Add those wheels which I love all to hell, beefed up half shafts, the 4x4 locker which I will use, monotube shocks and the 6.5 info screen and we got a winner. LOL. Like you I most likely will not take advantage of the dual clutch but it's there if you need it.

Did I mention I love those wheels all to hell?? :ROFLMAO: (y)
The Tremor is a absolutely a deal. I offroad every day and need that diff to keep my challenge hill climb of a driveway in one piece. The clearance keeps me out of the rut at the steepest part, and the bumper wont get destroyed when I pull it into its parking spot on the other side of the ditch. I will use this package every day. Right now the best of my rides gets maybe 15 mpg, 5.2 V8 Jeep ZJ. The Maverick and Tremor specifically will change my world.
Sponsored