First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sooo jealous. I had a 1986 MR2 years ago. Either the first or second year it was made. It was my favorite car I've ever had. Unfortunately had to sell it when our first child came along!
That sucks I had a 69 Z/2> when I got married. Still have it. How I avoided not selling it is a miracle.

Sponsored

pmcdonald387

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I traded my Maverick for personal reasons. My wife likes convertibles and I like her better than the Maverick. Here is the scoop if anyone is looking for a Maverick like this. '23 Lariat Hybrid with Lux Pkg and Black Appearance Pkg, Area 51, 1,200 miles Has the following adds: Black Tailgate Letter Inserts, Spray in bedliner. Ford bed mat, Hard trifold bed cover, tailgate assist, hood assist, tinted side windows, Ford floor liners. It was traded to Midwest Ford in Hutchinson, KS and they are asking $38675. It is basically in new condition.
My condolences

Snox801

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess my husband feels the same by encouraging me to trade the Maverick in for a Ranger.
Unless he want the ranger raptor gross.
Pay 80percent of a full size for a truck that does half as much. Never could figure out why they did the new ranger as a midsized. And I’m a huge ranger fan from back in the day. Hence I think the maverick is closer to the old one in terms of size and affordability.
Now the ranger raptor offers some usage you won’t get with a f-150. Never thought I’d order another ranger but I did.

Snox801

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My wife couldn’t care less that I bought a Maverick. She has zero interest in the truck.

If she bought a new car I would be happy for her.

In our family, no one is better than the other. We are able to do many things on our own, and all we want is each other to be happy. I guess this is a reason we have been married for over 30 years.
My wife pretends to be mad when I show up with a new vehicle ever time. But she gets over it quick. I even suprised her with a rotary Mazda for her to track and have summer fun. Nope just looked at me like why?
So at 3pm one afternoon after returning from a work trip I ran in the house and said I need a ride to the dealer. Have a 4pm appointment. She looked at me and said you bought a gt500 didn’t you.
I said yep. Only one she never said anything about. Even wanted to wait around to check it out with the kids.
Although she’s only driven it once it’s her favorite car.
She knows I’m into cars so she gives some input on what she wants and I usually surprise her with it.

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I traded my Maverick for personal reasons. My wife likes convertibles and I like her better than the Maverick. Here is the scoop if anyone is looking for a Maverick like this. '23 Lariat Hybrid with Lux Pkg and Black Appearance Pkg, Area 51, 1,200 miles Has the following adds: Black Tailgate Letter Inserts, Spray in bedliner. Ford bed mat, Hard trifold bed cover, tailgate assist, hood assist, tinted side windows, Ford floor liners. It was traded to Midwest Ford in Hutchinson, KS and they are asking $38675. It is basically in new condition.
I understand

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Pay 80percent of a full size for a truck that does half as much. Never could figure out why they did the new ranger as a midsized. And I’m a huge ranger fan from back in the day. Hence I think the maverick is closer to the old one in terms of size and affordability.
Now the ranger raptor offers some usage you won’t get with a f-150. Never thought I’d order another ranger but I did.
hope you like the MPG.

Sponsored

Snox801

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
hope you like the MPG.
Im sure I will. I drive 60-80k a year for work. Mostly just a few guys and some tools in the truck. So an suv didn’t work. So I drive f-150’s. This will do 90 percent of my work stuff and haul my small enclosed trialer for work. The f-150 will stay home except for larger trailer use.
if that was meant as sarcasm that the raptor gets poor mileage. I’m perfectly ok with that. I get reimbursed for fuel for work. But it’s mileage based so I don’t lose money but can gain a little extra. Just doing a maverick cause wearing out a 28k truck every 5 years is better than a 58k truck every 5 years.

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Definitely DON'T need or want a Raptor Ranger. Husband has an F-150 which he loves. Too big for me to enjoy driving it.

BrianW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why not buy a hot little Miata. They're fast, nimble and inexpensive. Easy to slap a turbo on. And then the muscles at the back of your head will hurt from smiling so much when driving.

And your wife will love to go topless in it.:geek:

And Miata's are inexpensive enough that you may be able to keep the Maverick. And you'll "need" the Mav when she assigns you some landscaping or renovation job around the house!:sneaky:(y)

Good Luck
:)

Double Dip

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How much profit did you make on it?