First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Forester, honda Accord Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a DIBL and like it. I did have to cut out holes for the cubby when I installed them but lines were marked on the backside to make it easier. It is slippery compared to the spray in so loads have got to be better secured, However, it does protect against the inevitable small dings that l got in past trucks.
Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a DIBL and like it. I did have to cut out holes for the cubby when I installed them but lines were marked on the backside to make it easier. It is slippery compared to the spray in so loads have got to be better secured, However, it does protect against the inevitable small dings that l got in past trucks.
When you do the cutout, can you remove the cubby trim, the outer part that has about 6 screws holding it into place, and then reinstall it once the side panel is in place? It'd seem to me a better seal that way? So basically pull the entire cubby out, reinstall over your cutout?

Delbert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Forester, honda Accord Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't think it will work like that. You will see. I installed two cubbies, the dibl does not seal to the bed.

Jman79

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue, Honda Odessey, Ford Maverick 🤞MY24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With all the talk here of DIBL not causing scratching I think this is the way I want to go on delivery. I will do a decent amount of rock / mulch / etc runs. I want the more durable and somewhat slick finish for these purposes.

Doing a little research, does anyone have experience with aftermarket DIBL?

Such as:
Duraliner - Which looks like a Penda product

Based on pictures it won't fit and def won't retain the flex bed features.

AF Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

With all the talk here of DIBL not causing scratching I think this is the way I want to go on delivery. I will do a decent amount of rock / mulch / etc runs. I want the more durable and somewhat slick finish for these purposes.

Doing a little research, does anyone have experience with aftermarket DIBL?

Such as:
Duraliner - Which looks like a Penda product

Based on pictures it won't fit and def won't retain the flex bed features.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...r-drop-in-is-in-penda-duraliner-is-out.35755/
Sponsored