Sponsored

Search results

  1. Mirror Dashcam Distracting

    As promised ... Best of both worlds IMO. Disregard the wire routing I told myself I'd take care of a week after POC mounting and it's now been over a year 😂
  2. Overlanding in 3 National Forests in my 2025 Maverick Tremor! VIDEO INSIDE

    Very cool trip. If you're the kind of person who can pair down to the bare necessities and roll with the punches it can make for an amazing trip. Until you've done it and really embraced the mindset a person doesn't quiet grasp the freedom it brings to a trip and the unintential discovery it...
  3. Mirror Dashcam Distracting

    Yeah, my original hope was that the lowlight capabilities of the camera (far exaggerated by marketing) would make it a worthy addition to night driving dark roads. However, it's not that good and the negative on my own night vision is indeed a factor. I rarely ever drive with it on at night...
  4. Mirror Dashcam Distracting

    I installed a similar pelsee, but I did so next to my rear view mirror above the A-Line. It's great to offset the normal rearview but I wouldn't like to use it instead of. Also I find even at its dimist setting it affects night vision, so I turn the screen off most nights. Great to view cargo...
  5. 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today?

    So ... this past weekend while visiting a nice remote campground / park in PA (Poe Valley). I learned a lesson in following GPS blindly in more rural areas 😂 . View from a popular lookout, gravel dirt road to this point... Google maps didn't seem to realize Poe Vly Rd has turned into more...
  6. Ford raised the Maverick price again [LOCKED DUE TO POLITICS]

    Don't forget the portion of the general public who apparently would rather stop saving for retirement vs give up their Starbucks coffee. Demand pricing is becoming a thing because people don't seem to understand that they can influence prices by what they buy / don't buy. Regardless of the...
  7. 🔥 Just Swapped FoMoCo Muffler for MagnaFlow 12255 — UNBELIEVABLE Difference!

    Lol With today's tech I don't understand how some people still like any sound from a car at all. I'm old enough to have loved muscle cars but the day I rode in a car with significant power and nearly no obnoxious noise I was like, wow this is amazing. Anything less sounds broken. Now anytime...
  8. Old Guy Exterior Additions

    I don't understand why people always have to point these items out in a thread and forum that has nothing to do with identity management? +1 for 👆as well as data brokers, AI and none-AI based Internet crawlers, etc. One less set of dots to connect. But then again why do I care, as the saying...
  9. Suggestion, Keep Your Steelies

    Good advice if you have the room. Also good for mounting snow tires etc. I am with the others, I skipped the step of replacement all together and just kept my steelies and my $$$. I do want to paint them black. I'll get around to that when I get around to washing it. It's been 14 months or so...
  10. This post is not about tariffs...

    Wow 7 pages in this thread, the mods must be tiring of fighting the rising tide. I miss when the Internet had a higher bar for entry. After dialing in 5 times to get a solid connect and having to wait longer to send something than it took to type, people tended to lean toward making sure those...
  11. 25% tariffs on imported vehicles

    Wasn't even that initial price a lie basically. Leaving out the destination charges? Still been a rough couple years of price increases. My 24 stock XL eco x-plan was $25 ish prior to tax. I think Ford was putting this out as a potential loss leader that first year to generate some noise and...
  12. DIY Hail Cover - Pool Noodles

    I know this is for hail but when I see the picture all I can think of is "emergency floatation device" followed by ... "How far does this guy drive down the ramp to launch his boat?"
  13. Not related to Maverick, but the Escape…caution

    You seem to know enough about it. Change your own. It's the only sure fire way to make sure it's done 100% each time.
  14. Perfect Maverick no longer perfect - what would you do? Buff out scratches or have fixed professionally?

    Opinion... Let your friend buff it. Perhaps make the scuffing blend in and the dents will stick out less. Then check for gouges down to bare metal and clear coat or touch paint to avoid future rust. Functional fix. Keep your deductable and time + care less about future scuffs etc. If you pay...
  15. ICON on my dash - what is it?

    Wait, so it's not the ... - Wax On - Wax Off Button? Edit: No clue how I missed the opportunity to include this gif in the initial post. Forgive me, I had failed you all 🙂
  16. Has anyone ever regretted getting a XL?

    I was running with your tongue in cheek, it's all good. Sometimes I reply to someone because their comment is a good opener for my thoughts but my post is just for the general thread. Sounds like we are both in grass is greener situation. I came from a car with bells and whistles I wanted...
  17. Has anyone ever regretted getting a XL?

    - Looking poor is a desired feature for some 😉 - What's a car payment? Lol, if there where just an "X" I would have bought that. All cars break, I just want the least amount of crap to break.
  18. Sealing water out of bed

    Yeah, the gap is quiet large between the gate and the bed. Applied right this does a decent job. One layer in the lip of the gate and one inside on the bed is pretty effective. I still get some ingress but that happens more at where the tonneau come into play. Highest level tonneau cover don't...
  19. Has anyone ever regretted getting a lariat?

    Opposite side of the coin, I bought an XL and I don't regret it. I've added... - A rear view dashcam combo (not available in any trim) $100 - Horse stall mat in bed (not available in any trim, in my use case superior to other options) $80 - Subwoofer under back seat $100 - Hybrid tonneau (hard...
  20. Is Maverick 200k miles reliable?

    400 a week? Did drive Big Foot before you switched to a Prius or is that an extra 0 typo?




Top