Sponsored

Scarecrow

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I'm wondering if you'll be able to switch dealers now that you have to start over from square one...
Sponsored

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So...either remove what you like and MAYBE get a 2022 right before 2023s come out...or just keep it and get the truck you want in a 2023 model, probably just 3-4 months later anyway.

It would be dumb to remove anything at this point, even if it was a guarantee you'd be scheduled soon. Even more so since it's NOT a guarantee you'd get it soon.

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey FORD! How about string us along and keep putting us in friends zone. But hey flash us a Lil just so we keep hoping one day.

If you would of been up front from the start and only offered what you had we wouldn't be waiting 8 mo for a vehicle only to be told nothing new. We would of purchased what you had. What we don't want is to create the vehicle we want at a price point we feel is a value only to be told we needed to create the vehicle you had available.

Cannedtunafishisgood

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
So...either remove what you like and MAYBE get a 2022 right before 2023s come out...or just keep it and get the truck you want in a 2023 model, probably just 3-4 months later anyway.

It would be dumb to remove anything at this point, even if it was a guarantee you'd be scheduled soon. Even more so since it's NOT a guarantee you'd get it soon.
I would read that again.. Don't think you will getting what you want either way and you will have to reorder if rolled over to 2023 so there actually no roll over.

Sponsored

Mspi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mspi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

My question is if we don't want to remove anything and keep the co pilot and luxury package does our order automatically get push to a 2023 model without having to contact the dealership.. I hope it just converts and not having us scramble like chickens to have to call the dealership to have them do something to convert it to 2023 model.. I am feeling overwhelmed and stress already cause I am not understanding the course of action to take if I want my Maverick with the item that are constraints..... I'm a confirmed order july 7, 2021 but no built date for Lariat, luxury, Co pilot 360.

Last edited:

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only ones rolling over are the ones not getting their truck. Ford is acting like a predator…..

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a June 2021 order and a vin. Supposed to be built (after a couple push backs) during week of Aug. 4. It was a fairly well loaded Lariat with several constrants. I bought a Ridgeline six months ago so I was waiting on the Maverick just to flip it and make a few grand. Now, its not worth the bother because I will have to pay more if I choose to go MY 2023 which will cut into my profit or I will get a 2022 stripped down plus it will be too close to MY 2023. I don't care as any profit I would have made probably won't amount to much now. I won't do anything and see what happens since I have no deposit with the dealer. If something works out, fine, if not I will just walk out the door.

bill67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only ones rolling over are the ones not getting their truck. Ford is acting like a predator…..
Just talked to my dealer who I trust more than ford. He hasn't got a email or notified yet. He said this sounds exactly what they did with the 2021 bronco rollover to 2022. I'm sure Tim will talk about this.Relax take a chill 💊.

Sponsored

Mspi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mspi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just talked to my dealer who I trust more than ford. He hasn't got a email or notified yet. He said this sounds exactly what they did with the 2021 bronco rollover to 2022. I'm sure Tim will talk about this.Relax take a chill 💊.
When's Tim's (ford video guys next YouTube)

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have a June 2021 order and a vin. Supposed to be built (after a couple push backs) during week of Aug. 4. It was a fairly well loaded Lariat with several constrants. I bought a Ridgeline six months ago so I was waiting on the Maverick just to flip it and make a few grand. Now, its not worth the bother because I will have to pay more if I choose to go MY 2023 which will cut into my profit or I will get a 2022 stripped down plus it will be too close to MY 2023. I don't care as any profit I would have made probably won't amount to much now. I won't do anything and see what happens since I have no deposit with the dealer. If something works out, fine, if not I will just walk out the door.
Yeah, not worth the effort. The Lariat, especially EB, aren't making much for owners.

How's the Ridgeline?

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is my second Ridgeline and it is a wonderful truck. Of course it cost $15,000 more than the Maverick and it will never get the mileage I was looking for out of the hybrid I ordered but I can't complain. I love it and I think it is worth the extra money.

bill67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When's Tim's (ford video guys next YouTube)
I think it's every Tuesday at 8 pm eastern. But sometimes if he see something big he will respond to it on this thread.
Sponsored