Curtzilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lil' Red Pony
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone got theirs scheduled yet in north Texas area or Texas? Curious. I’m debating on getting all the accessories I added to my lariat off if it will help speed the process. Ordered on 6/12.
Ordered mine last Wednesday (8/4), it was scheduled the next day (8/5) for week of Sept 20. Ordered a Lariat Lux AWD Eco Hot Pepper Red at Grapevine Ford.
Sponsored

ATXcaraholic

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Smart ForTwo Prime
Engine
Undecided
I'm not having any luck with Mac Haik despite two visits to chat with Nathan. I was told that their order system is down so I placed an order with Sterling McCall.
That's weird. So interestingly enough I ordered with them on June 15. I also ordered with Covert on June 17th just in case. On July 14th I updated both orders to include the full size spare tire, but I never received an order confirmation from Covert, only Mak Haik. Here's the kicker...Covert didn't order my truck on June 17th, but on July 14th. I wasn't mad, just irritated, but I have a VIN and production date for the Covert truck as of last week and crickets from Mak Haik. Go figure!

Blacktsi

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Ordered mine last Wednesday (8/4), it was scheduled the next day (8/5) for week of Sept 20. Ordered a Lariat Lux AWD Eco Hot Pepper Red at Grapevine Ford.
That’s awesome! That’s a great turn around. I saw more post on the ecoboost being scheduled. I tried to get mine ordered at grapevine Ford but in June they said they couldn’t order any. I ended up with 5star in Lewisville. Not excited about their follow up since I had to reach out myself to see if there was any updates.

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anybody have a "Courtesy Delivery" fleet dealership preferably in the S or SW part of DFW.
Mckenney, Plano, etc are a long way but are doable, S and E Dallas would be better (y)

I've left a voicemail for Eric Victor at Autonation Ford South Fort Worth, no callback yet.

Thanks

Update: got a call this afternoon, now waiting on email... he did say ordering a hybrid will probably get here in January :rolleyes:, oh well I'm not in a hurry.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TexasMaverick88

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
I ordered white XLT with tow receiver and full size spare on June 19 from Bob Utter Ford in Sherman, TX (about 30 minutes north of McKinney). Good dealership they had a 500 refundable deposit but it goes towards principle. I’ve done service though them before and good honest people and have heard good things on the purchase side. Processed my order same day and got an email from Ford the same day confirming. They don’t charge above MRSP.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone get scheduled today?

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Same here I heard nothing from Mac haik in Georgetown north of Austin. I'm going to swing by after work tomorrow and check with my sales guy. Hopefully he can tell me something positive.
That's the same dealer I ordered mine from. Who is your sales guy?

Sponsored

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
Ordered through Bill Fick Ford. Not sure where they are in Texas. But free shipping to Florida and below MSRP.
ordered 8/4 production date 9/20

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Ordered through Bill Fick Ford. Not sure where they are in Texas. But free shipping to Florida and below MSRP.
ordered 8/4 production date 9/20
How much less than MSRP? Looks like they are in Huntsville, just north of Houston.

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
How much less than MSRP? Looks like they are in Huntsville, just north of Houston.
Don’t know yet. They are waiting to receive their invoice before they can tell me what my total is.
Sponsored