Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

North Dallas
North Central Ford
Got mine by walking in around 3 weeks prior to purchase, letting salesman know I was interested in one, he told me they don't have any but sometimes when folks back out of their pre-order that the dealership will then have that Maverick available for sale. He took my info and on my way I went.
Fast forward 3 weeks later, salesman calls me, he has a Carbonized Grey Metallic lariat 2.0 available. I went up there within 30 minutes and left with it. No dealer markup(thanks North Central Ford).
Approaching 2,500 miles and love it.

JakRussll

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid & 2023 HD Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, the central Texas Maverick stork finally arrived. Picked up my XLT Hybrid this week. 351 day gestation period but the luxury of time was on my side. I am definitely enjoying it so far and peg it as the perfect vehicle for my commute and lighter payloads. My other steed is a Duramax so there is a learning curve going to front wheel drive. Not crazy about the Alto Blue but you don't drive the color. Ordered online and chose to have it delivered to the Marble Falls, Tx Ford dealer. Super relaxing experience. Regular communication and kept their work on price.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, the central Texas Maverick stork finally arrived. Picked up my XLT Hybrid this week. 351 day gestation period but the luxury of time was on my side. I am definitely enjoying it so far and peg it as the perfect vehicle for my commute and lighter payloads. My other steed is a Duramax so there is a learning curve going to front wheel drive. Not crazy about the Alto Blue but you don't drive the color. Ordered online and chose to have it delivered to the Marble Falls, Tx Ford dealer. Super relaxing experience. Regular communication and kept their work on price.
Congratulations on your new Hybrid XLT. You have the patience of a saint! Not me, I ordered an XL 2.0 EB so I could get it quicker. Super glad your dealer stuck to the pricing model you agreed to.

Again, congratulations! :cool:

tamu2010

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra 2010
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Katy (westside of Houston) ordered via Tommie Vaughn this afternoon

2.0 EB AWD FX4 Lariat Lux HPR

bells and whistles (but no sunroof)
Hi have you received any info or your truck yet from Katy Ford Autonation?

Sponsored

Rocinante3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is some ADM info for anyone considering purchasing or ordering from Autonation Ford in Corpus Christi:

On ordered units there is a smaller market adjustment of $1495. Plus, we add Tint - $399, Spray in Bedliner - $499, and Appearance Protection Package - $599. The $5000 Market Adjustment is for on the ground units.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is some ADM info for anyone considering purchasing or ordering from Autonation Ford in Corpus Christi:

On ordered units there is a smaller market adjustment of $1495. Plus, we add Tint - $399, Spray in Bedliner - $499, and Appearance Protection Package - $599. The $5000 Market Adjustment is for on the ground units.
That is such bullshit. I had the sale manager sign a doc for my pricing, saying $999 " Gulf Cost Protection Package" with the appearance and tint junk. He fought that they couldn't give me a invoice until I had a VIN, so I said I wanted a signature with my OTD price, and he complied.

I am going to go in again probably now that I have a vin, and ask to get a more formal document signed, and ask for the contracts on the add ons, if any of them say it isn't required for purchase of the vehicle in the fine print I am going to press to have it removed.

This will be my first and only purchase with Autonation. Sames has been pretty garbage too. I would sooner drive out to West Texas than deal with either of those dealerships again at this point.

CGPP on there is Gulf Cost Protection Package.

Ford Maverick The Texas Mavericks! 705D8BF3-BA36-4443-8A09-A144149B9B58

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I am in Hutto, Tx and got my truck last November from Covert Ford in Austin. They happened to have one that that had just been refused. I was in the right place at the right time. It is an XLT EB, FWD with 360 and Lux packages... moon roof, tow package, SIBL plus a couple of other odds and ends. My experience with the dealership was good. With about 8,000 miles on my truck I have to admit.... I still really like it. I am starting to see a few more in my area.. including one that is used by a plumbing company.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, some dealers give them all a bad name. Find a smaller dealership - not Autonation with relentless bonuses and contests for their sales peeps. I will give two thumbs up to the small town dealer in Central Texas that kept their word to me. No dealer MU. Just sticker. It will be worth the 3 hr drive up from Corpus.
100% worth it.

Drove out to Odessa and back in one day to get my EB , and that was a cancelled order they sold with no markup, no pressure, no BS. Huge dealer, but Sewell is honest.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will never, ever do business with Autonation. Unfortunately they are the closest dealer to me in Katy.

Back in 2016 I took my 2014 Jeep Cherokee in for service at Autonation Jeep. 4 days later the wheel fell off while I was driving it. Had it towed to them to address, clearly they did not torque the wheel back on right after checking the brakes.

Service manager seems shocked I think it is their issue. Says they didn't do it no proof they did. I tell them they can take it up with my insurance then. They proceed to not proceed with anything, and let it sit for a month without even looking at it saying they are too busy. Finally the service manager says if I have any interest in having it fixed in the foreseeable future to take it elsewhere.

I tow it to Caliber Collision, get it fixed through insurance, and promptly trade it in. Buy my current Ford Edge. Never Autonation again...

Looking around for where I will order my Maverick in August. Rosenberg Ford seems to have good reputation and is close enough.

Sponsored

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will never, ever do business with Autonation. Unfortunately they are the closest dealer to me in Katy.

Back in 2016 I took my 2014 Jeep Cherokee in for service at Autonation Jeep. 4 days later the wheel fell off while I was driving it. Had it towed to them to address, clearly they did not torque the wheel back on right after checking the brakes.

Service manager seems shocked I think it is their issue. Says they didn't do it no proof they did. I tell them they can take it up with my insurance then. They proceed to not proceed with anything, and let it sit for a month without even looking at it saying they are too busy. Finally the service manager says if I have any interest in having it fixed in the foreseeable future to take it elsewhere.

I tow it to Caliber Collision, get it fixed through insurance, and promptly trade it in. Buy my current Ford Edge. Never Autonation again...

Looking around for where I will order my Maverick in August. Rosenberg Ford seems to have good reputation and is close enough.
I’ve heard good things here about Helfman in Stafford and Tommie Vaughn also. Planning to place orders with both.

Tundra2Maverick(?)

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Base Grp 500A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is such bullshit. I had the sale manager sign a doc for my pricing, saying $999 " Gulf Cost Protection Package" with the appearance and tint junk. He fought that they couldn't give me a invoice until I had a VIN, so I said I wanted a signature with my OTD price, and he complied.

I am going to go in again probably now that I have a vin, and ask to get a more formal document signed, and ask for the contracts on the add ons, if any of them say it isn't required for purchase of the vehicle in the fine print I am going to press to have it removed.

This will be my first and only purchase with Autonation. Sames has been pretty garbage too. I would sooner drive out to West Texas than deal with either of those dealerships again at this point.

CGPP on there is Gulf Cost Protection Package.

705D8BF3-BA36-4443-8A09-A144149B9B58.jpeg

If you want to take 99 around and up to Conroe, Gullo Ford sold an "off-the-lot" Hybrid to me for MSRP, and analyzed and repaired my faulty wiring harness. I am still pissed at Ford for the faulty harness, but very happy with Gullo Ford's sales and service. FYI, I attached my purchase order for comparison of dealer add-ons, TT&L, etc.

Attachments

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hi have you received any info or your truck yet from Katy Ford Autonation?
I ordered via Tommie Vaughn and on Friday got the email that it was built
The guys I knew at AutoNation Katy moved somewhere else so I never even talked to them about a Maverick
I bought my XLT from AutoNation Gulf Freeway and they were good, only made me pay for tint and wheel locks

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you want to take 99 around and up to Conroe, Gullo Ford sold an "off-the-lot" Hybrid to me for MSRP, and analyzed and repaired my faulty wiring harness. I am still pissed at Ford for the faulty harness, but very happy with Gullo Ford's sales and service. FYI, I attached my purchase order for comparison of dealer add-ons, TT&L, etc.
Got my Red Heeler from the pound in Conroe. Best dog I've ever had. Not afraid of a drive for the right reason.

They charged $529.for tint and wheel locks. Optional or required? What extent was the tint? Not terrible for a good quality tint on all windows.

Tundra2Maverick(?)

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Base Grp 500A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer-added options were added before I was offered the truck. They cost 2x what they should. Tint was two front windows only, to match factory tint on rear windows.
Sponsored