First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4runner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do we find our name on the registry list? There doesn't seem to be any order?
Click anywhere in the listing. Press the keys 'Ctrl' and the 'F' key. this will let you search the page. Somewhere on the browser page will be a window where you type in your user name. press ''Enter" and it should find it. there may be some arrow keys in the search box and you can use those also to move up and down through the list. If using 'Chrome' the search box will appear near the top of the page about 2/3rds to the right.

Woodsman27

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, 07 335I, 93 240sx
Added!

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Owners Registry & Stats [Add Yours]! 20211227_141658

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Added already salt covered
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Owners Registry & Stats [Add Yours]! IMG_20220108_143856

Sponsored

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Owners Registry & Stats [Add Yours]! PXL_20220110_223835496

Picked mine up last night! Super excited!

Tundra2Maverick(?)

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Base Grp 500A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome to the Official MaverickTruckClub Owners Registry for MTC members!

This list is for current Maverick owners who have already received their vehicles.
  1. Please use the Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
  2. Post a reply in this thread with a photo of your vehicle.
  3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
  4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics (once we get more deliveries).

My Hybrid was ordered in Oct; possible arrival in April. A different dealer called me last week and offered a Lariat Hybrid Base Package that was refused by the customer who ordered it. I bought it on the spot, see attached Window Sticker and Purchase Agreement. When they called me, I thought that they would add a dealer markup of $2-5k to the MSRP. I was prepared to negotiate. After I saw it, I said "ok, how much?" The rep said MSRP, $27,915, plus the dealer add-ons: wheel lock and tint, $529. I could not write the check fast enough. Yeah, they made about $400 on the tint and locks, and maybe $400 on the truck. I thought that was very fair, because I am now driving a Maverick Lariat, and love it! Have logged 1400 miles; so far, so good. I recommend Josh McKee, Gullo Ford, Conroe, TX.
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Owners Registry & Stats [Add Yours]! IMG_20220110_220645

Attachments

HotJombalya

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jombee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger Edge, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Hybrid was ordered in Oct; possible arrival in April. A different dealer called me last week and offered a Lariat Hybrid Base Package that was refused by the customer who ordered it. I bought it on the spot, see attached Window Sticker and Purchase Agreement. When they called me, I thought that they would add a dealer markup of $2-5k to the MSRP. I was prepared to negotiate. After I saw it, I said "ok, how much?" The rep said MSRP, $27,915, plus the dealer add-ons: wheel lock and tint, $529. I could not write the check fast enough. Yeah, they made about $400 on the tint and locks, and maybe $400 on the truck. I thought that was very fair, because I am now driving a Maverick Lariat, and love it! Have logged 1400 miles; so far, so good. I recommend Josh McKee, Gullo Ford, Conroe, TX.
IMG_20220110_220645.jpg
I would‘ve done the same thing. Congrats!

question: did you have a previous relationship with the dealer that offered you this one? How did they know to contact you?

Sponsored

Tundra2Maverick(?)

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would‘ve done the same thing. Congrats!

question: did you have a previous relationship with the dealer that offered you this one? How did they know to contact you?
Nope, never bought a Ford in my life. I had called Gullo Ford on 12/21 because their online site appeared that they had Mavericks in stock. I was connected to Josh in sales. He apologized and explained the order process and availability. I told him that I already had 2 Mavericks on order from another dealer. He said that he would watch for a refused Maverck order and call me.

HotJombalya

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jombee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger Edge, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope, never bought a Ford in my life. I had called Gullo Ford on 12/21 because their online site appeared that they had Mavericks in stock. I was connected to Josh in sales. He apologized and explained the order process and availability. I told him that I already had 2 Mavericks on order from another dealer. He said that he would watch for a refused Maverck order and call me.
Ok I’ve been doing the same thing 😆

I’ve gotten the same answer as well but I always end the conversation with: if a sale falls through please put me on your list of people to call and thank you!

Guy today told me he put me in his spreadsheet of folk to call. I have an October order so I’m looking at a 3-6 month wait, so if I can get it MSRP or with an acceptable markup of $500 bucks or that ballpark I’ll do it. Anything above that and I’ll just continue to wait.

Thanks for letting me know!

Tundra2Maverick(?)

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok I’ve been doing the same thing 😆

I’ve gotten the same answer as well but I always end the conversation with: if a sale falls through please put me on your list of people to call and thank you!

Guy today told me he put me in his spreadsheet of folk to call. I have an October order so I’m looking at a 3-6 month wait, so if I can get it MSRP or with an acceptable markup of $500 bucks or that ballpark I’ll do it. Anything above that and I’ll just continue to wait.

Thanks for letting me know!
It appears that the Hybrids ordered in June are showing up now, so I am sure that there will be quite a few of those buyers changing their minds after this long. A lot can happen in over 6 moths! Good luck.

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not the best picture, but we're still in the tail end of a snowstorm and it's too cold for a photoshoot.

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Owners Registry & Stats [Add Yours]! 2E433yb

Deliver 01/13/2022, paid for 01/14/2022, picked up 01/15/2022. Broke 100 miles on it yesterday, absolutely loving it.

F-250 in the background, if anyone's curious.
Sponsored