Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Back in production again this morning. Window sticker still has an 8/10 blend date. Who knows...
Sponsored

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You have a build date, even though changed and you describe that as a dreaded email? I ordered September 18 and have no VIN, no build date and no hopeā€¦ I wish I had the dreaded email you received.
wow, you are still waiting since September? Iā€™m so sorry. Whatā€™s the hold-up? I had mine ordered 9/9/2021 and have had it since middle 1st week June. I still waited a long time but yours takes the cake.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

wow, you are still waiting since September? Iā€™m so sorry. Whatā€™s the hold-up? I had mine ordered 9/9/2021 and have had it since middle 1st week June. I still waited a long time but yours takes the cake.
I wanted the AWD, I wanted the lux package, I wanted the CoPilot360 and I refused to drop them, so I waited. My build week is scheduled for October 3rd and I was notified last Wednesday afternoon by FORD Chat that I had a VIN. I had a 4 oā€™clock appointment on Thursday to buy a Ridgeline because I thought for sure I would get pushed, and Iā€™m not about to wait another year. Iā€™m pretty happy now and I saved $15 grand not buying the Ridgeline.

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wanted the AWD, I wanted the lux package, I wanted the CoPilot360 and I refused to drop them, so I waited. My build week is scheduled for October 3rd and I was notified last Wednesday afternoon by FORD Chat that I had a VIN. I had a 4 oā€™clock appointment on Thursday to buy a Ridgeline because I thought for sure I would get pushed, and Iā€™m not about to wait another year. Iā€™m pretty happy now and I saved $15 grand not buying the Ridgeline.
Nice! I did the same thing. Nothing compared to the Maverick. I looked at the Santa Cruz and Ridgeline. SC bed smaller than Maverick! Ridgeline gas mileage just sucked. Yes mine was held up on the AWD, CoPilot , Lux etc on the Lariat but Iā€™m so happy I waited!

Sponsored

OP
OP
ERob81

ERob81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
You have a build date, even though changed and you describe that as a dreaded email? I ordered September 18 and have no VIN, no build date and no hopeā€¦ I wish I had the dreaded email you received.
I got the original email stating my order was placed then was crickets for 8 months but it definitely doesnā€™t make any sense to why you havenā€™t received anything and Iā€™m sorry.
Iā€™d be contacting ford chat and my dealership for answers. Or placing another order at a different dealership if I didnā€™t hear anything within 8 months to hopefully get a better chance of getting one. Seems like thereā€™s no Rhyme or reason for when people getting their truck.

Last edited:

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very happy for you Captain.

bbyBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick (VB), 1986 Lincoln Mark 7
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Doubting my truck will go into production this month. Started with August 8th, then August 15th and now August 22nd for production. I know so many others are in the same situation. Hoping my expectations are met after waiting this long after placing my order Dec. 21'. Okay rant over......
Same man my production date keeps getting pushed back. Pretty annoyed since I always driven a ford. It should not take 8 months to make a truck. They should find a different supplier of chips then if that is why everything is slow. I know its easier said then done but still. Eight months for a Bentley sure but eight months for a ford truck.... kinda dumb at this point. Before I get the "Switch brands then" I wont switch brands since 1) I love this style of truck and 2) Hyundai's have those engine issues and I dont like the way the santa cruz looks

OP
OP
ERob81

ERob81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Same man my production date keeps getting pushed back. Pretty annoyed since I always driven a ford. It should not take 8 months to make a truck. They should find a different supplier of chips then if that is why everything is slow. I know its easier said then done but still. Eight months for a Bentley sure but eight months for a ford truck.... kinda dumb at this point. Before I get the "Switch brands then" I wont switch brands since 1) I love this style of truck and 2) Hyundai's have those engine issues and I dont like the way the santa cruz looks
I agree with you!

450xlt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Pontiac Fiero, Ford 450, Ford Explorer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

To All,

Just got my "dreaded" email with VIN on August 18th. Almost exactly a year after ordering! So they are still trickling off the line. Now it is just a matter of getting a decent price for the Escape PHEV I have had for all of two months! Or not. The 55 mpg's I am getting with an hour drive to work is pretty awesome, even when compared to the high 20's I am supposed to see with the 2 liter.

Sponsored

Charlie12345

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Had build week Aug 29th, then Sep 5th
Got the email last night "We want to build.....
Now scheduled for week of Oct 3rd according to Ford Chat

Ecoboost XLT AWD Lux Co Pilot 4kTow Spare ordered December 17, 2021

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Had build week Aug 29th, then Sep 5th
Got the email last night "We want to build.....
Now scheduled for week of Oct 3rd according to Ford Chat

Ecoboost XLT AWD Lux Co Pilot 4kTow Spare ordered December 17, 2021
Thatā€™s my build with floor mats ordered September 18 but same build week of October 3.. estimate November 5 delivery.

Charlie12345

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thatā€™s my build with floor mats ordered September 18 but same build week of October 3.. estimate November 5 delivery.
Oh Yeah - I ordered them also... friggin floor mats must be the problem ... ya shoulda told me they would take almost 10 months...
but then you are looking at 14 mos?

You're a man of strong faith Cap.

LOL
Mine will be carbonized grey - Yours?

dwcomp

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my XLT hybrid July 26 2021, Supposedly build date is next week but the build date has changed many times.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a very basic XL Hybrid last October. I can only assume my addition of Co-Pilot 360 is what's holding it up. I have no scheduled build, no VIN, so nothing to track. I've called Ford Marketing several time an though they show the order, have no other info. Sigh..
Sponsored