Best email from Ford

Bill R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MKZ
I placed my order for a Maverick XLT Hybrid with XLT premium package, Copilot 360, Moon roof and rear sliding window on August 25th. April 13th at 7:19 PM I got an email from Ford stating it was built and on April 15th I got another email from Ford stating that it has been shipped and should arrive around May 13 - 19th.
All I can say is hang in there the Mavericks are coming.
Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations on getting this far :)

Yup, just hang in there ....... and imagine all the accessories you want to install on it.

Post pics when you get it

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed my order for a Maverick XLT Hybrid with XLT premium package, Copilot 360, Moon roof and rear sliding window on August 25th. April 13th at 7:19 PM I got an email from Ford stating it was built and on April 15th I got another email from Ford stating that it has been shipped and should arrive around May 13 - 19th.
Mine was built on 4/12 but still waiting on shipping. For some reason, checking 40 times a day doesn't seem to help move it along.

crowbait

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ford escape and 2009 kia rio5
I ordered hybrid maverick and received confirmation from ford on aug 10. Got e-mail from delearship 3/5/2022 that my order would be rolled over to 2023 because everytime he put in cvop it kicked what in the world is happening.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered hybrid maverick and received confirmation from ford on aug 10. Got e-mail from delearship 3/5/2022 that my order would be rolled over to 2023 because everytime he put in cvop it kicked what in the world is happening.
You must have changed something that can no longer happen in 2022????

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I changed nothing. Only mistake I made was believing salesman had my best interest at heart
Sounds to me like the dealer didn’t get the paperwork entered correctly on time. So, once the order banks closed there was a short window to update ROVP. After that it’s over for the MY.

Sorry yo hear that happened to you, but your certainly not alone.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I changed nothing. Only mistake I made was believing salesman had my best interest at heart
So it looks like maybe the dealer was late completing the order or if your lucky it was completed properly and the computer is not allowing any more completing of 2022. Call Ford and verify status of your order. (???)

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!

My situation is similar to yours:

*August 27 - Placed my order for Mav XLT, Hybrid, Lux Pkg, CP360, rear sliding window

*April 13 - Went into Production

*April 14 - "Built"

*Not Shipped yet, but email says my dealership should take delivery between May 3 and May 9.

With all the constraint options I chose, I really didn't think I'd see my Mav until midsummer or early fall. Kudos to my dealership and Sales Person at Ed Kenley Ford in Layton, Utah for putting my order in correctly! I think for some who've had their orders delayed, it was due to dealerships not correctly entering their order.

Mdibon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy equinox
I ordered in June 2021. And finally got a Built notice. I have a 2,5 with the lux, The only thing i dont get is why spray in is a constraint? I would have thought that a drop in would have been a bigger issue. but what do i know.

Here is to a new Maverick By the end of may....

Sponsored

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in June 2021. And finally got a Built notice. I have a 2,5 with the lux, The only thing i dont get is why spray in is a constraint? I would have thought that a drop in would have been a bigger issue. but what do i know.

Here is to a new Maverick By the end of may....
I thought it was strange that Ford included the SIBL with the luxury package. That should've been a stand-alone option, as it was a major constraint. I know many would've happily removed that option and had their dealership fulfill that option. I was not going to remove my luxury package, so I was willing to wait, but sadly some removed the luxury package in order to get their Mav sooner!

OP
OP

Bill R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MKZ
Congrats!

My situation is similar to yours:

*August 27 - Placed my order for Mav XLT, Hybrid, Lux Pkg, CP360, rear sliding window

*April 13 - Went into Production

*April 14 - "Built"

*Not Shipped yet, but email says my dealership should take delivery between May 3 and May 9.

With all the constraint options I chose, I really didn't think I'd see my Mav until midsummer or early fall. Kudos to my dealership and Sales Person at Ed Kenley Ford in Layton, Utah for putting my order in correctly! I think for some who've had their orders delayed, it was due to dealerships not correctly entering their order.
You should be getting your shipping email soon. My Maverick is being shipped by rail to Orlando FL then onto a truck to my Dealer about 30 miles away from rail yard.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Who did you piss off?

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Good luck getting it in the original estimated delivery timeframe. I was supposed to get my XLT hybrid, built 3/11, by 4/2 but now it's 5/12. I haven't received 1 updated ETA e-mail from Ford-I have to call the Maverick hotline. I'm guessing it'll be delivered to my dealership sometime this summer and just sit on a loading dock in Chicago Heights for a few more weeks.
Sponsored