First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lot of unclear info. WHEN did you order? It wasn't in November 2023... Answer that, and maybe you can get a little clarification.
Of course it wasnt 2023. The windo
Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You have on Ford site. Build your own vehicle. I had done that in early 22. It was sent to

Talk sense or bye. Ill wait for the Chevy or Nissan or Toyota. That soon will come out .

You be willing to pay above MSRP? Ill go to my jeep dealer who will give me $100 over invoice.

A person is out of their mind if they dont realize. This is just 'transportation'.
LOL, you order a truck with zero idea of the cost then come here asking questions about the price........

You do realize that there are multiple dealers on here who will order a Maverick at 3-4% below invoice, right? and if you pay $100 over invoice for a Jeep product you are instantly $5000 under water. LOL

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP

537magspc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really? Kind of trollish to respond and not actually have any information. If you read the whole post, the information probably was there for you to read and help me. But you had to make your comment. My poor typing and hitting enter too early. Was due to physical limitations.

I would guess that you are somebody under 40 and grew up not talking to people. Typing and looking at your phone all day. All based on your commenting.

Would it not been easier not to responding?

People with bad eyesight and nerve damage may not be able to enter correctly all the time.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LOL, you order a truck with zero idea of the cost then come here asking questions about the price........

You do realize that there are multiple dealers on here who will order a Maverick at 3-4% below invoice, right? and if you pay $100 over invoice for a Jeep product you are instantly $5000 under water. LOL

Who are these mythical dealers doing below invoice?

And Jeep Wrangler has had the number one or two highest retained 5 year value for years. I sold mine last year after having it 3.5 years and got $3,000 more than I paid for it new. According to an industry review of average paid price in February the 2 door Wrangler was 2nd highest at 24% above MSRP and the 4 door 5th at 22%.

Sponsored

OP
OP

537magspc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about Dave Smith in Kellogg ID. $109 above invoice.
We have bought 5 Grand Cherokee limited from them. All at $100 above invoice.

yes. We have sold ALL of them for a profit.

My Ford dealer is selling at MSRP on the Maverick.

Im done. Someone answered the question.

You are the type. That haunts forums and social media.

I have a suggestion. If you cant or wont or dont know what a person is asking.

Just dont respond.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who are these mythical dealers doing below invoice?

Hello, I believe Granger still does below invoice orders, plus Oursman, and Chapman to name a few. LOTS of threads here.

Last edited:

warrenlester

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Equinox 2013 VW Beetle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Maverick in September 2022 and took delivery in March of 2023. I joined the Farm Bureau in February 2023, after I found out the program was renewed for 2023. My dealer is telling me he can't get me the Farm Bureau Reward because my order was in 2022 and I joined the FB in 2023.

Not sure if this is true, anyone have a similar issue?

I also have an X-Plan Certificate that the dealer would not accept because they said the Maverick Tremor was in demand. This is the third Ford I custom ordered from the factory and I also purchase three new Fords off the lot and one new demo off the lot.

This is the last Ford I will ever purchase!!!

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick in September 2022 and took delivery in March of 2023. I joined the Farm Bureau in February 2023, after I found out the program was renewed for 2023. My dealer is telling me he can't get me the Farm Bureau Reward because my order was in 2022 and I joined the FB in 2023.

Not sure if this is true, anyone have a similar issue?

I also have an X-Plan Certificate that the dealer would not accept because they said the Maverick Tremor was in demand. This is the third Ford I custom ordered from the factory and I also purchase three new Fords off the lot and one new demo off the lot.

This is the last Ford I will ever purchase!!!
If I recall correctly, you needed to be a Farm B. member for 30 days. FB doesn't work with X-Plan, BTW.

I used X-Plan for my Lariat, but I do believe the Tremor was excluded. In any case, the dealer has zero obligation to accept X-Plan on any order. It was the FIRST question I had for my dealer when I was choosing who to buy from.

I don't think they are lying to you.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Ford dealer is selling at MSRP on the Maverick.
LOL,

In your initial post you stated that you had zero discussions about price. Now you state they are selling at MSRP.

Which is true?

Last edited:
Sponsored

warrenlester

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I recall correctly, you needed to be a Farm B. member for 30 days. FB doesn't work with X-Plan, BTW.

I used X-Plan for my Lariat, but I do believe the Tremor was excluded. In any case, the dealer has zero obligation to accept X-Plan on any order. It was the FIRST question I had for my dealer when I was choosing who to buy from.

I don't think they are lying to you.
I had th FB membership for 2 months when I purchased the Maverick. I did see other posts on this site that stated a Tremor was purchased with the X-Plan.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had th FB membership for 2 months when I purchased the Maverick. I did see other posts on this site that stated a Tremor was purchased with the X-Plan.
Here is the CURRENT exclusion list for X-Plan. Maybe they took the Tremor off; maybe I am mis-remembering. But the bottom line has always been that it is the dealer's choice to accept or not (on vehicles that are not excluded). Sounds like they should accept your FB certificate. $500 is worth pursuing. https://www.axz.ford.com/myplanweb/pdf/IneligibleProducts.pdf

OP
OP

537magspc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stop. I have my answers.

Yes I had no discussion. I had a sales order that they submitted to Ford that then I got an email saying I have and special order in with Ford.

My question was about special pricing. I now know it's related to 2022 carry over orders.

Since I received the update email from Ford saying that the Maverick at the dealership ordered was finished. .

I called the sales rep that submitted the initial order to Ford and ask them about pricing. Who stated that they sell many Mavericks each month. All based on MSRP. No dealer add-on pricing.

warrenlester

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The farm Bureau discount.. Says 30 days
I did Illinois farm Bureau and joined on Jan 17th 23... And after payment it back dated to the 1st of Jan . And said discount will be available on Feb 1st..
My truck came in on Feb 6th.. Had dealership get front windows tinted and a spreyed in bedliner.. And purchased and picked it up on Feb 10th.. Had the private offer and farm Bureau discount both applied for a combo of $2250 off sticker price. So if it wasn't for the farm Bureau membership back dating the the first of the month I joined... I would of only had it for 3 weeks and it wouldn't of been able to be applied...
My dealer is telling me I can't use the FB discount because I ordered the Maverick in September and took delivery in Merck 2023. The certificate has to be a 2022 program number. Did your dealer accept a program number for a vehicle ordered in 2022 and delivered in 2023?

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did you make sure to renew the certificate as they expire at the end of January so you have to generate a new one. Also, make sure you've been a member for at least 30 days. I know last year there were issues with people getting them after the order date, but that was more with the incentive rates at the time because you had to choose the order date or purchase date.
Sponsored