First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I read lots and lots of posts about Ford's special offers and codes and them being discontinued or continued or how to get them.

As it pertains to me. My question is....

So I have a 2023 order that is done and being shipped this week. Never talked to the dealer since doing the order. It was all internet communications . No discussion on prices etc. I was assuming I was paying MSRP.

No discussion of any special offers. I'm wondering if anyone can give me clarity on a 2023 November order. Does it haveany special offers. If there is a chance. What Ford site and do my sales order to see results? VIN?
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You can use Farm Bureau although you need to have had it for 30 days so not sure if it will be there in time. Also, college student/ first responder discounts. There's also X plan but not every dealer takes it.

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you have a MY23 order that was placed in September 2022 (when the order banks were open for 4 days), you do not have the $2750 private offer given to the rolled-over MY22 orders. If you're a Farm Bureau member you can probably get the $500 rebate offer if your dealer supports it.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I read lots and lots of posts about Ford's special offers and codes and them being discontinued or continued or how to get them.

So I have a 2023 order that is done and being shipped this week. Never talked to the dealer since doing the order. It was all internet communications . No discussion on prices etc. I was assuming I was paying MSRP.

No discussion of any special offers. I'm wondering if anyone can give me clarity on a 2023 November order. Does it haveany special offers. If there is a chance. What Ford site and do my sales order to see results? VIN?
Didn't the dealer give you a DORA showing your order and pricing? Never order a vehicle without getting an order document confirming what you ordered, pricing and preferably an order number, build priority number and when possible a VIN. A signed purchase order is best especially if you don't have history with the dealer. See if you had price protection so you aren't charged the price increase in February.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No discussion on prices etc. I was assuming I was paying MSRP.
That’s quite an assumption LOL

Why would anyone order a vehicle no zero discussion of price?

What will your position be when you go to close the deal and there’s a $15k ADM and the dealer states that they assumed you would be good with it?

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

537magspc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why would you order? The dealer put the order in from a old 22 ford website. 'build your own'. Which he put in at the last hour of the Nov 4 day ordering period.

First I found out abou it was when I received an email from Ford.

Congratulations your order is in the system.

What it comes down is obvious a choice. I will soon have a Maverick 'probably' sitting at a dealer with my order number.

I'll get my military discount.

The question was posted because there is umpteen posts about how Ford is cancelling. Etc etc etc.

I got the ideal its for units delayed. But nothing that describes actually the parameters. At least nothing that comes easily in search

So I have the luxury of deciding. If dealer is straight shooter. Do I take MSRP or choice to not pay the $33,407 for the XLT non hybrid, 300A, XT4, Tow, in orange.

Just go away and let dealer sell it. Which has Zero stock at the lot.

Timaysz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can use Farm Bureau although you need to have had it for 30 days so not sure if it will be there in time. Also, college student/ first responder discounts. There's also X plan but not every dealer takes it.
The farm Bureau discount.. Says 30 days
I did Illinois farm Bureau and joined on Jan 17th 23... And after payment it back dated to the 1st of Jan . And said discount will be available on Feb 1st..
My truck came in on Feb 6th.. Had dealership get front windows tinted and a spreyed in bedliner.. And purchased and picked it up on Feb 10th.. Had the private offer and farm Bureau discount both applied for a combo of $2250 off sticker price. So if it wasn't for the farm Bureau membership back dating the the first of the month I joined... I would of only had it for 3 weeks and it wouldn't of been able to be applied...

OP
OP

537magspc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why would you order? The dealer put the order in from a old 22 ford website. 'build your own'. Which he put in at the last hour of the Nov 4 day ordering period.

First I found out abou it was when I received an email from Ford.

Congratulations your order is in the system.

What it comes down is obvious a choice. I will soon have a Maverick 'probably' sitting at a dealer with my order number.

I'll get my military discount.

The question was posted because there is umpteen posts about how Ford is cancelling. Etc etc etc.

I got the ideal its for units delayed. But nothing that describes actually the parameters. At least nothing that comes easily in search

So I have the luxury of deciding. If dealer is straight shooter. Do I take MSRP or choice to not pay the $33,407 for the XLT non hybrid, 300A, XT4, Tow, in orange.

Just go away and let dealer sell it. Which has Zero stock at the lot.

Attachments

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lot of unclear info. WHEN did you order? It wasn't in November 2023... Answer that, and maybe you can get a little clarification.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Really. Did you save all your paperwork? A lot of is should be there. When did you order? In '22? And then get converted? That's the only way you get a private offer. Go to the dealer now and get all the details before it gets here. Get an invoice.

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
By your post no one knows what the actual issue or truth is...

Sorry partner..

mechatron_prime

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I placed my order for the '23 Maverick on 9/16, I used the x-plan, which was reflected on the order agreement they gave me. I also asked about student and military certificates; however, they told me those don't apply until finance time.

The student and military certificates I printed off say they stack; however, would expire January of 2023. Which is odd because it lists 2023 Maverick on it and I still havent been scheduled. Not sure if I can reprint or if they accept the old certificates.

OP
OP

537magspc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you ordered XLT ecoboost, awd, 300A, FX4 and 4K tow package the MSRP would be about $30,700. Do you at least have the window sticker?
Not sure what you mean that the dealer put it in on an old 22 ford website or what Ford is canceling.

You have on Ford site. Build your own vehicle. I had done that in early 22. It was sent to
That’s quite an assumption LOL

Why would anyone order a vehicle no zero discussion of price?

What will your position be when you go to close the deal and there’s a $15k ADM and the dealer states that they assumed you would be good with it?

Talk sense or bye. Ill wait for the Chevy or Nissan or Toyota. That soon will come out .

You be willing to pay above MSRP? Ill go to my jeep dealer who will give me $100 over invoice.

A person is out of their mind if they dont realize. This is just 'transportation'.

OP
OP

537magspc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you have a MY23 order that was placed in September 2022 (when the order banks were open for 4 days), you do not have the $2750 private offer given to the rolled-over MY22 orders. If you're a Farm Bureau member you can probably get the $500 rebate offer if your dealer supports it.

OP
OP

537magspc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok. Thanks. That all I was interested about. Who it applied toward.
Sponsored