Sponsored

Sold my Hybrid Mav, now moving to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now that Musk has jumped the shark, the virtue has been tarnished.
It's, ummm, "interesting" how opinions of Musk have changed since he made a recent acquisition - specifically on one side of the political aisle. Musk is certainly a character, sort of a modern-day PT Barnum, and I have no interest in buying a Tesla, but I would love to hear an (honest and objective) explanation of this comment.
Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you not read OPs post? He traded in a hybrid so why would you wish him luck with his new vehicle and warn him of the fires he will now face when he already faced that same possibility with his existing Maverick?

Or did you just want to come in here and pound your chest about your ecoboost and your V8? Don't be such a rock head.
Maybe it's because he might not know about fire issues with teslas however they're all over the news. So I concider that as a public service announcement. I notice by your avatar, it looks like you have a Tesla too. In all honesty I hope yours doesnt catch fire in your garage either. If I had anything like that, and thank God I have enough common sense to not have something like that, but if I did, I'd park it in the effing street. Now dont be such a rock head

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.