Sponsored

Size matters? Obligatory pics next to a behemoth

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
It is a little shocking when you can go side by side.
A 6 foot 2driver fits with a 6ft2,passenger in the rear maverick. If you lifted the Maverick or lower the other truck visually it won’t seem as different, or slightly bigger tires on the Maverick than the truck

TSAINTS1115

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A 6 foot 2driver fits with a 6ft2,passenger in the rear maverick. If you lifted the Maverick or lower the other truck visually it won’t seem as different, or slightly bigger tires on the Maverick than the truck
Yes, the Mav is like a magic trick. On the inside it's deceiving as to how small the truck really is. It is the most obvious though in the side by side end view. Carve out a full size and you could park the Mav inside it's shell.

Sponsored

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 65 Galaxy ,2020 Spyder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just ordered mine Tuesday. I was waiting to see pic's like this first to decide. Now I'm glad I didn't. Just joking(kind a ). I traded the Ford version of your Sierra. There does appear to be a huge difference, but inside cabin space isn't that much smaller. Plus it still doesn't change the fact I'm getting older and needs change. I'm tired of "climbing" in and out with stock tires and parking it was like an aerobic workout.

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Reminds me of when the Scion XBs came out. I used to pull up next to them in parking lots while driving my Honda Element, and when I'd lock eyes with the other driver I'd say, "Mine's bigger!"

OP
OP
Gabbydad

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Reminds me of when the Scion XBs came out. I used to pull up next to them in parking lots while driving my Honda Element, and when I'd lock eyes with the other driver I'd say, "Mine's bigger!"
I've been sharing my daughter's XD having sold my F 150. It's like a roller skate with headlights!

notfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Lux FFV
Engine
Undecided
I'm tired of "climbing" in and out with stock tires and parking it was like an aerobic workout.
I'm not even that old and I got tired of that too. My '00 F-250 had a step-in height of 33", and the OEM running boards were 22", and that's still lower than a 2021 F-250!

Sponsored

Tman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick. 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have fun trying to park that thing and pay double for gas! If you don’t have to tow or plow a little excessive.
Probably 90% of those behemoths have never seen mud nor pulled a thing in their life.

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
:unsure: I'm not sure I understand the point of this. Are we supposed to feel bad we're getting a smaller truck? Cuz I'm stoked that I'm getting a small truck.(y):cool:😁

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The Maverick is exactly the size that I was looking for...don't need a big truck anymore...plus the MPG's for the ECO AWD work well for me.
Sponsored