Sponsored

popyx9

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
totally awesome appreciate all the pics. Ordered mine 06-10 Lariat rapid red. All these pics are just teasers, ready to see mine in MY driveway.
Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like Cactus Gray but a nice green would be good but the powers that be at Ford Don't like green.
Not just Ford. Unfortunately green doesn’t sell very well. Popularity comes and goes.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That exhaust routing/tailpile looks hideous. Ill be fixing that too.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
32 MPG sounds decent, What Octane was he using any idea? it appears the 91 is recommended but 87 is acceptable. The difference can be huge in overall cost.

Sponsored

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, that's the stupid mini spare. The F150 is spotted on the driver's side in one pic, two spots over. Also spotted leaving in another. No "Raiders" stickers. My conclusion is he was asked to park in the handicap spot for the pics.

These are the best pics I've seen. Great detail. The rear AWD system pics are candy to me. Does anyone know what that little spoked wheel looking thing under there is?
The little spoked wheel to the right of centerline is likely the rear mount for the differential. The spokes form the suspension bits, allowing movement in multiple directions, stretching and compressing.
tom

nlt

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota prius
So is this picture showing just two tether anchors behind the seat for car seats? Not 3? Was hoping to be able to use any of the seats for different car seat configurations if needed.

bschurman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat, 1961 VW bug
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So is this picture showing just two tether anchors behind the seat for car seats? Not 3? Was hoping to be able to use any of the seats for different car seat configurations if needed.
There are three back there you can see the left and center one in the first photo and the right one over the amp.

Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage 7ABCD57B-AA53-4004-AFEA-5478ED31DABF

Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage 35546592-AAA6-4434-B346-4CE75D4265CA

KWVargas

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
I think the opposite in a weird way. The F150 is so freaking huge the Maverick looks good next to it and the right size but when I see the Maverick next to a Ranger I think it may be to small. No matter which truck it is next to I wish it had a little more ground clearance.

It will be refreshing to see it up close at a dealer lot instead of going crazy deciphering the pictures.
They already make a one inch lift kit for it. Rough Country same as the Bronco Sport.

Sponsored

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yahtzee on the spare tire pic ( a steel donut mini spare ), because box not checked as an optional full size spare on this 2.0 eng., and a solid look at Cactus Grey in the real world compared to the now VERY large F-150. Great comparison and well done by all - Thanks ✔🇺🇸

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All pics credit goes to Redditor @LiftedMold196!

The 2.0L AWD guys will be happy to hear this note:

"Also want to add the Ford guy said he was getting 32 MPG driving it from Milwaukee to Hudson WI where these pictures were taken. That’s with the 2.0 AWD version."
2022 Maverick Cactus Gray 1.jpg

2022 Maverick vs F-150 Size Comparison Side by Side.jpg

2022 Maverick vs F-150 Size Comparison Side by Side 1.jpg

2022 Maverick Cactus Gray 2.jpg

2022 Maverick Cactus Gray 3.jpg

2022 Maverick Lariat Wheels.jpg

2022 Maverick interior dash.jpg

2022 Maverick rear legroom.jpg

2022 Maverick behind seats audio wiring amp.jpg

2022 Maverick behind seats audio wiring amp 1.jpg

2022 Maverick Lariat Speakers.jpg

2022 Maverick 2.0L engine underhood engine compartment 3.jpg

2022 Maverick 2.0L engine underhood engine compartment 2.jpg

2022 Maverick 2.0L engine underhood engine compartment 1.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick undercarriage suspension frame exhaust spare tire.jpg

More pics by Adam R.

Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage {filename}

Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage {filename}

Of note:
The Michelin tire shown is Made in Mexico... in keeping with the Hermosillo supply line. Great pictures and even more real world insight . Our humble thanks âś”

Yardtruck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2006 Sienna 2016
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice pics. I love the low bed sides-just like my 2006 Ranger. I had a 2012 Tundra for a while. Nice truck...but climbing into the bed gets old fast

I thought Cactus Gray came with blue interior scheme...

Last edited:

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
Nice pics. I love the low bed sides-just like my 2006 Ranger. I had a 2012 Tundra for a while. Nice truck...but climbing into the bad gets old fast

I thought Cactus Gray came with blue interior scheme...
The interior is tied to the trim level (XL, XLT, Lariat), not the exterior color.
Sponsored