First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They came on mine and after 17 months I can say I am not a fan. I did not order them on my 23.

They are oversized for the windows and look funny if you ask me. I have seen posts of other brands that fit the channel much better.
that's why I will go with the EGR in channel style in smoke. some have had trouble with a tight window track but after many years in auto assembly I know a few tricks.

Ford Maverick Side Window Deflectors A1cat+NgqwL._AC_SL1500_
Sponsored

JJach951

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverik XLT - received after 200 days
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I watched a bunch of reviews including a guy who contacted Lund and According to them, that Is the proper way to do it. In Lower and it kinda blocks a lot of the window

Last edited:

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got the clear tint, so I'd say 98 percent visibility. It's totally clear. $180 installed for me.
ask for IR or pro-nano Ceramic.
That's a great price. Thanks I will shop around

JJach951

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverik XLT - received after 200 days
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I watched a bunch of reviews including a guy who contacted Lund and According to them, that Is the proper way to do it. In Lower and it kinda blocks a lot of the window

OP
OP
AvianQuest

AvianQuest

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm finally well satisfied with the EGR in-channel ones in dark smoke. The matt black ones obscures too much area as well as too much of the passenger side mirrow.

cyberdog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So are the EGR still the only in-channel deflectors available yet? - I see an assortment of 'stick-on', and while the Subaru OEM Stick-On deflectors fit, looked, and worked perfect, those available for the Maverick don't seem to fit quite right in photos. My wife's Crosstrek with aftermarket, and my step-daughter's Escape, also with stick-on deflectors, have both had issues with them coming unglued and flapping, until I replaced the adhesive or added some glue, along with adhesive promotor.

The in-channel WeatherTech units on my GMC Envoy were spot on, only they don't have any available for the Maverick, and I keep checking. Really miss the deflectors in rainy weather, when I could crack the windows, without letting rain in, or excess noise.
Sponsored