Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor and a Hybrid 2023's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I had a sales person tell me I would never see my Maverick if I added the discounted package? Should I believe them or here? The $225 discount sounds good. Please help...lol
Sponsored

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That makes no sense. Ford is way under capacity for that package and offering a discount to encourage people to add it.

I would ask the sales person for more information on that. Remember they have been told for almost a year to drop SIBL to get their orders built, maybe he is just relying on that old information.

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a sales person tell me I would never see my Maverick if I added the discounted package? Should I believe them or here? The $225 discount sounds good. Please help...lol
Being EcoBoost I think you will just get it just will take more time. Not all salesmen are on it as Tim.

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I can't remember from the previous thread if adding that (or anything not constrained) puts you at the "back of the line" or not.

Sponsored

JimAdmz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Escape SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know this is kind of late, but on 1/5 I changed from Hybrid to EB AWD (Lariat Lux) and added in SIBL with the Bed Rail/D-link pkg. Got a new order sheet - it reflected the updates along with the $225 credit. I was surprised with an email on 1/12 with saying it was scheduled and a production start during the week of Feb 6! I'd talk to your dealer again.

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
but on 1/5 I changed from Hybrid to EB AWD (Lariat Lux)
This is the big constraint that you eliminated. SIBL and Cleats were undersubscribed, not much weight in getting picked vs the EB change.

Dealer allocations and '23 order numbers for a particular dealer appear to be biggest issues right now.

Congrats! My order 1/26/22 still unscheduled.
Sponsored