AzCactusGray

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5, SC430, 67XKE, 08 XJR, 78 F250, 22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For the people who have received their Maverick.... what were the number of days between build, shipped and received at dealer?
I've seen posts stating folks having their Mavericks sitting in Mexico for 120 plus days after build before being shipped. What was your reality of days between build and finally receiving your Maverick? For the folks who have a Maverick that's been built but it has not been shipped, how many days have you been waiting?
Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang, 01 Sport Trac, 11 Volt
I received notification that my Maverick shipped (via rail) on 3/21 and was expected at the dealer in NW Iowa between 4/9-4/15. My dealer told me yesterday the truck was at the KC railyard, so I would say the timeframe that Ford originally provided me is accurate.

Also, my truck shipped 2 days after I got an email from Ford that the build was complete.

robb01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Most are reporting right around a month after it's shipped. Mine shipped a couple days after it was built on 3/25

MORRISX5

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
MY 1st was 30 days from build date to dealers lot and my 2nd one is tracking around the same. I'm in md

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Most are reporting right around a month after it's shipped. Mine shipped a couple days after it was built on 3/25
you should be rec a call from your dealer like now or tomorrow, Mine shiped out on March 26 arrived at gateway yard in Illonois on March 31st sit there 2-days and was rec at Madison Illonois on 3rd of April and just update it is at St.Louis on its way to Birminham Al so it is moving ahead of schedule.you say you live in Illonois i would be ck up on it mine was there 3 days ago

Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine was delivered 2 weeks after it was built. That was about 2.5 weeks ahead of schedule according to Fords shipment email at the time

robb01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
you should be rec a call from your dealer like now or tomorrow, Mine shiped out on March 26 arrived at gateway yard in Illonois on March 31st sit there 2-days and was rec at Madison Illonois on 3rd of April and just update it is at St.Louis on its way to Birminham Al so it is moving ahead of schedule.you say you live in Illonois i would be ck up on it mine was there 3 days ago
Now don't get me excited...I purposely haven't called the dealer and asked for the rail #, resigned it to taking around a month. That seems really quick though, and I guess I'll be hoping to hear soon

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
About 5-6 weeks to North Carolina for me

Gmood1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
G-man
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For the people who have received their Maverick.... what were the number of days between build, shipped and received at dealer?
I've seen posts stating folks having their Mavericks sitting in Mexico for 120 plus days after build before being shipped. What was your reality of days between build and finally receiving your Maverick? For the folks who have a Maverick that's been built but it has not been shipped, how many days have you been waiting?

First one ordered arrived 3 weeks after the second one ordered.

First one to arrive took 1 month from the date of shipping. Second one to arrive, which was yesterday, was 3 weeks passed the original delivery date.

Almost 6 weeks stuck in delivery mode....Ford sucks on thier delivery schedules..sorry.

Reactions: BB0

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
5 weeks

Sponsored

stevhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Mine was built on March 5th, shipped March 6th and arrived at my dealer on April 5th.

vegaslife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
I received my "shipped" email on 2/21/2022. It is being shipped to Chapman in Philadelphia. Last update, it had been unloaded from the railcar and marked "received" at the railyard on 3/31/2022.

The railyard is in Delaware.
My original delivery date was between 3/23 & 3/27/2022. Did not make those dates.

My salesman, Ed has been great about providing updates.

Techi92588

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Seeing alot of people talking about from build to deliver but I'm also curious about how long they were in production mine goes into production on the 25th of the month expecting atleast a month to month and a half before I'm able to see it, shipping to Fullerton CA
Sponsored