Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
Hey all,

Sean with Serramonte Ford here. Some of you know me because you've placed your orders with us. I've done this type of thing with some of our other models, and some of you probably know me from Bronco6G and Focus RS forums. It looks like dealers are pretty underrepresented here, just looking to help!

Feel free to ask me any questions on the Maverick!
You guys suck. Don’t know how to call back. No follow ups. Only called me when the Ford survey was filled out negatively. Never got back to me again. Never knew if my Maverick was ever ordered. Moved on. Piss off.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
You guys suck. Don’t know how to call back. No follow ups. Only called me when the Ford survey was filled out negatively. Never got back to me again. Never knew if my Maverick was ever ordered. Moved on. Piss off.
I'm sorry you had a negative experience. This is not the thread to air your grievances. You can email me directly with your concerns and I'd be happy to look into your situation, you can also start a new thread to discuss this if you'd like to do so. My email is [email protected].

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
I'm sorry you had a negative experience. This is not the thread to air your grievances. You can email me directly with your concerns and I'd be happy to look into your situation, you can also start a new thread to discuss this if you'd like to do so. My email is [email protected].
Well if I told you directly, I couldn't let others know how I was treated... No need for a new thread.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Well if I told you directly, I couldn't let others know how I was treated... No need for a new thread.
This thread is for questions relating to Maverick. I would be happy to address your concerns in a public manner, just not in this thread, you're welcome to start a new one in this forum, in public, if you like.

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
This thread is for questions relating to Maverick. I would be happy to address your concerns in a public manner, just not in this thread, you're welcome to start a new one in this forum, in public, if you like.
Ok, when ordering a Maverick, is it customary for a Dealership like yours to blow off the order and not let the customer know?

Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, when ordering a Maverick, is it customary for a Dealership like yours to blow off the order and not let the customer know?

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
No, it is not. What usually happens in these situations is our emails go to customer's spam filters. Our procedure is to call if there's a phone number, send a text opt in request, and send an email, all within 15 min of receiving the inquiry. Sometimes we can't meet that target, but those three things happen at some point the first day (or the following if the inquiry came in while we were closed).

I've searched our Maverick specific inquiries for a "Ken C" and haven't come up with anything resembling your situation. I found a call, but the inquiry was for a unit that was a customer order. That customer was offered an order, to which the customer didn't want to move forward on.

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
No, it is not. What usually happens in these situations is our emails go to customer's spam filters. Our procedure is to call if there's a phone number, send a text opt in request, and send an email, all within 15 min of receiving the inquiry. Sometimes we can't meet that target, but those three things happen at some point the first day (or the following if the inquiry came in while we were closed).

I've searched our Maverick specific inquiries for a "Ken C" and haven't come up with anything resembling your situation. I found a call, but the inquiry was for a unit that was a customer order. That customer was offered an order, to which the customer didn't want to move forward on.
Yea, no to all of that. It’s not my spam folders fault and you certainly only called back when I had to complain. Doesn’t matter anyway, I ordered through Tracy Ford. It will be here tomorrow.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Yea, no to all of that. It’s not my spam folders fault and you certainly only called back when I had to complain. Doesn’t matter anyway, I ordered through Tracy Ford. It will be here tomorrow.
Thank you for the feedback. We can't improve our process without great feedback, so please let me know if you'd like to provide your info so I can get to the bottom of what happened.

Glad to hear you're getting your Maverick!

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The good dealer thread has 393 replies, but Serramonte thread didn't come up in my search. I'm sure a lot of the 3000 locations in the U.S are not in that thread so I'm going to keep my Long McArthur bumper sticker intact and stay neutral.
Sponsored