Seems like a bad sign

Klarge14

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick(ordered), 2016 Navigator
Order was in production since 7/7 and just switched back to order confirmed.. sigh. That’s tough.
Ours was supposed to be built this week. On Tuesday, it showed "Order Confirmed" then this evening, the VIN no longer works. I have a feeling that I am no longer going to get my 1st edition. I am tired of the back and forth. Ugh!
Sponsored

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ours was supposed to be built this week. On Tuesday, it showed "Order Confirmed" then this evening, the VIN no longer works. I have a feeling that I am no longer going to get my 1st edition. I am tired of the back and forth. Ugh!
Sorry dude. My last build date was 7/7. Now it is "order confirmed " but I still have a sticker and VIN. I hope that it is a glitch in the system (The MATRIX). Told the fordvideoguy Tim and he said he would look at it but hadn't seen that yet.

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In production since 7/7 modules are populated since around that time no movement since then. I decided to chat with Ford and got this response. Hopefully, it's true and I will get an update in a few days.

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 4.07.42 PM.png
What site did you go to for this chat? I am curious if I could get the same level detail on my truck

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got moved “up” this time! We shall see! Went from week of 8/15 to the week of 8/8, and was assigned a date of 8/8 today…. Trying not to get toooo excited… lol

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
mine Says in production since 7/8. The dealer says it’s built and at the body shop probably waiting on a drop in bedliner. BUT!!!! When you go to (motorcraft.com/asbuilt) the Forescan codes don’t show up. Did they unhook the battery? Or is it not actually built yet? Xlt eco fx4 4K lux.
As I read it the bullet is "scheduled FOR production" not "IN production" the next button is "Built"!

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Customer service at Fomoco said today, mine is built but on chip hold at the plant. The tracker says it’s still in production
I checked mine today, it’s “produced”, and they said there are no holds or parts noted to be needed

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 Crosstrek, 2014 Burgman 650
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Customer service at Fomoco said today, mine is built but on chip hold at the plant. The tracker says it’s still in production
Same. My XL Hybrid w/CP360 was built on July 8. My dealer checked the visibility report a week ago and mine is on factory chip hold also.

Sponsored

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not happening with Volkswagen.. ordered and got ours in 3 days.. granted not hybrid..but it is a 22 model..got my new Hyundai Hybrid in a week...Ford is really dropping the ball
Perhaps Volkswagen should build another pickup. I had a friend that had one. Light duty but great gas mileage. Took abuse well.

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Perhaps Volkswagen should build another pickup. I had a friend that had one. Light duty but great gas mileage. Took abuse well.
pcm and bce are active this morning. some are missing but i dont know if all of them are supposed to be there?

Kaytu

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think Volkswagen swore off light duty trucks in the US after the whole Chicken Tax fiasco?
Sponsored